Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
JHart

Empty Bottle Problem

I collected four of the five empty bottles before competing the first pixie task.

Now I've come to the second part one of the bottles has gone missing. I've checked the available maps for exact locations and been back to them all but all chests were already opened except the one at the circus which I'd missed originally.

Is there anyway i can get back the empty bottle which had vanished since the circus task is my last one to complete before finding the orb.

It's not showing. I've tried attempting to capture the final pixie in case its a glitch on the inventory but i just keep getting the message saying its bitten Edward.

I've checked where are the 1st 3 empty bottles, I'm sure I've taken all 3 but now I captured 2 pixies, it's horrible!

I'd like as a tip to be able to capture then the 2 pixies blocking the road but I fear I have to capture the 3 of Shoa Leiu, isn't it? :(

That road behind the 2 pixies just leads to starbell flower?

The riddle, maybe I didn't go yet to the place where I've to solve it...

ok I'bve checked I could get 3 but not 5 empty bottles. It's weird, did I stupidly sold an empty bottle? I'm waiting the answer of my other questions :)

ok, yes I'll get the last bottles but get pixies in all. I've blown the bridge, but at the Circus the ringmaster still says he's searching for a new act.

Spoiler:

(I've read we'll find all 5 pixies at Fauna Caves..hey is it where we must find them, to then talk to the ringmaster? )

Look around for stairs. I think there are two or three places where you can walk up onto the "hills" around the edge. That should lead you to the other chest.

hopefully I checked again this topic to learn there are 2 chests/empty bottles? at the circus... I remember I'd taken the empty bottle there (I'm afraid I'll just get 4 in all). Where exactly do we use 5 empty bottles after having blowing the bridge?

There are two chests at the Circus, only one bottle.

You use the five bottles to complete a side quest after blowing up the bridge.

There's a quest involving the pixies in Shoal Leiu, for which you need 3 empty bottles. Then there's the other quest involving the pixies and the circus, for which you need all 5 empty bottles. But you can only complete the second quest if you've completed the first one.