Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
azureXtwilight

azureXtwilight - Fantasia Requiem of The Abyss

There's one on page 2

I don't usually like games like these but this one was awesome. Anyone else feel Klavios X Nazim a billion times over? :D

My favourite so far is Cain but I haven't gotten the best endings, just 2 bad ones and one good one

LOL, me too :D

and whenever I buy curse removal it doesn't appear at all :/

I like klavios more :loving: :loving: :loving:

He was the prince I get married to XDDDD~~~

and he was my Love at first sight before Cain xDDDD~~~~

but it was too late in the first round so I ended up with cain being in bad ending then Prince Klavios to the best ending <3

Got all the endings except for Cyrus and Volg and Raven's Bad Ending 2.

I just can't think of Cyrus and Volg as anything more than Raven's friends

@Grisel- Go to the Northern shop on Cain's path and buy a curse removal book from the merchant who knew Cheryl

All of the endings are available except Raven's bad 2..and I don't think it'll be available anytime soon.

Azure is working on 3 games right now :)

One of those is Before Requiem...which will be prequel to this one..probably a game where she'll explain what happened between the two games.

YES! That would be so awesome, having a game where we can see what happened after Serenade's Butler kidnapped Valen. I was also re-playing Realm of Thanos and found something odd. Cain was 5 and a half years old. Yet, not he and Valen are the same age. How is that?

And 3 game? That is so awesome.

And I'm thinking Cain's is the true ending since everyone lives, Thanos lives which is important for part 3 and everyone is happy. Oh and Cain deserves it after being so sad in RoT

And I agree with Raven that love is a temporary Chemical reaction and is in fact lust, not love. Yet, I love love stories and novels, xD

@Theone

I tried doing that but nothing works :P

@Moony

YAY!! :D

I can't wait for the game which has murder things XD I actually downloaded one of them and there was this guy called "LEE" XD

Damn, He IS hot XDDD and rich :D