Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
azureXtwilight

Fantasia: Grand Finale (GXB, VN+RPG battles)

Ehehe i'm just play Cain best ending today.(Best safe for the last LOL) I think Shea is not that cute or whatever. The creator said this one will come next year. Oh,Painfull. If you want details it listed more in the forum though. (Erm, sorry but i didn't like RPG battle system in it too much.)

NEW DEMO

Now with:

- A scene involving Len and... THANOS. With the game's first CG!

- The mission with Zephyr, Forte and Nero the next day!

- Some more dialogue

- Bugs fixed

- Scrolling text (edit from prefs>text speed) and anti-sparkle textboxes

- Lots of sneak previews of the full game, so theorize to your heart's content!

- Music room

PARTS:

http://www.4shared.com/file/_U2hLt_Z/_demo_v2__Fantasia_Momento_of_.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/0kIBekKB/_demo_v2__Fantasia_Momento_of_.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/QaUZmmQ9/_demo_v2__Fantasia_Momento_of_.html

http://www.4shared.com/file/WtE8Lu8d/_demo_v2__Fantasia_Momento_of_.html

FULL DEMO DOWNLOAD LINK:

http://4shared.com/file/POncj088/Fantasia_3_demo_2.html

http://www.mediafire.com/?o93e6672aodfa25

... You know, if a demo makes you want to play the full version, it means that it is a successful demo and leaves a good impression. This is what a demo is meant to do.

If a demo makes you disinterested in the series, then it's a bad demo. Don't get it messed up.

Played the updated Demo. It was good to actually see Fir on-screen (personally I find her far cuter and more interesting looking than Lenarche.)

I still find Albel's arms incredibly distracting. (They're not just twiggy, but they look almost deformed... I don't care whether he's 'manly' or not, just that he's in proportion.)

Thanos made a rather matter-of-fact entrance - and he's well drawn. But in the context of the demo at least, Lenarche and Thanos' meeting seemed a bit sudden - even rushed - which takes away any of the potential mystery or at least some sense that Lenarche might actually have to figure out or discover who he really is and match him up to the legends etc. It felt a bit flat that he just finds her and introduces himself on the first meeting.

That part of the story seems to be unfolding a little too quickly (imho). Lenarche is already aware of exactly who he is, and that he's tried to take over the world twice - and yet she falls in quite comfortably with his schemes without any real resistance or serious misgivings, which seems - kind of implausible. I think it would be more interesting if Lenarche had a choice as to whether or not to respond to the mysterious e-mails

Just glancing over at Lemmasoft Forums it seems as if fans are already arguing over who is the 'canon' pair, so let the shipping wars being I guess... *sighs* Personally, when I've played these games I've never been that fussed about which pair is canon and which isn't it.

But I will say this: Going on the basis of the demo, even though Thanos is Oswald's alter-ego (and consequently has a sizeable fan-base), he (understandably) doesn't behave like Oswald very much. If anything, he reminds me a little of Caius in "Frozen Essence" (ruthless, a little petulant and willful), whereas Zephyr is the one who really reminds me of Oswald a great deal - especially in his arrogance and his sense of humour...

Again, I know it's a demo and it's only early days yet but whether or not it's intentional it seems as if all of the chemistry is between Lenarche and Zephyr so far (the sparks fly)...which probably won't make the Thanos supporters all that happy. Me? I don't mind either way, but I couldn't help but notice it.

Well you was right. Our mr. Snark king is suit Len so much. And honestly i like them more than the other couple. And Kirroha i dislike your lecture!!! I never ever play demo in whole of my live becaues i always play the full one! (well duh I'm being sarcastic again...)

Westerly wrote:

Played the updated Demo. It was good to actually see Fir on-screen (personally I find her far cuter and more interesting looking than Lenarche.)

Because Fir is the bubble circus type while Len is just a girl from the farms XD

Westerly wrote:

Thanos made a rather matter-of-fact entrance - and he's well drawn. But in the context of the demo at least, Lenarche and Thanos' meeting seemed a bit sudden - even rushed - which takes away any of the potential mystery or at least some sense that Lenarche might actually have to figure out or discover who he really is and match him up to the legends etc. It felt a bit flat that he just finds her and introduces himself on the first meeting.

That part of the story seems to be unfolding a little too quickly (imho). Lenarche is already aware of exactly who he is, and that he's tried to take over the world twice - and yet she falls in quite comfortably with his schemes without any real resistance or serious misgivings, which seems - kind of implausible. I think it would be more interesting if Lenarche had a choice as to whether or not to respond to the mysterious e-mails

Nope, it is essential. This makes a more interesting twist because... just play it when it is going to be released XD

Nope, it is essential. This makes a more interesting twist because... just play it when it is going to be released XD

Oh, Azure, you sure are sneaky. :D

The twist huh... What a shocking twist it's going to be.

Here are all updates I have so far~

Past updates:

Update 1 : Screenshots

Update 2 : Characters

Update 3 : More screenshot and "date events"

Update 4 : Video =3

Update 5 : Thanos :D

Update 6 : OUTFIT!? D:

Update 7 : Beta Couples~

Update 8 :

MOAR SCREENIES~

Update 9 : Ish not dead

Update 10 : Len

Update 11 : http://fantasiagames.bestfreeforum.us/characters-storyline-ideas-theories-updatesss-f2/updates-15-oct-len-t33-450.htm#9328

Update 12 : Guild Annual Festival

*waiting patiently* Love the changes sis :) You sure want to make this one the best one of your games... and that alright with me :)) but don't work too hard, and don't forget that no matter the graphics your games have magic that it's rare to find in other games ♥ Keep it up hun...*continues to wait patiently*