Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
eridani

The Witch and The Warrior

Good luck finding her!

As of today The Witch and The Warrior is no longer on Aldorlea Games but only at it's new home www.eridanigames.com

There are guesses going on there about some of the other game characters - some very varying guesses too!

Oh my, those are some amazing screenies and artwork, real eye candy *_* Wow, we get to fly on a broom and have a familiar! *is ecstatic* wonder how many more such pleasant suprises you have in store for us ;D

Can't wait to play it!! :D Keep up the good work *thumbs up*

I'm running a poll to see which characters gets unveiled next :)

witchycrew.png

Call by to the site if you want to cast a vote - I'll post the chosen character on here after the poll finished (25th ish)

Wow ... This game seems really interesting. So far, I'm in love with the art. Giselle looks adorable (I'll definitely be having her in the party ;D)!

I'm interested to see how the flying minigame(?) and familiar summoning is going to be implied in the game. The mapping looks great too. Honestly, it looks so good I can't wait to try it out!

I'm looking forward to seeing how the rest of the cast looks like too. *thumbs up*

Eridani Games has its own deviantArt account.

You can find us here: http://eridanigames.deviantart.com/

There is not much yet, because I've decided to upload one deviation per week, as to keep the dA active.

- If you have fanart/fanfiction, please share it with us by sending me a pm (here)/note (on dA.)

- Please watch us if you have a dA account.

- Comments and/or favourites are appreciated.

Thanks.

Oh, he looks great, awesome artwork as usual! He seems to be the strong and silent kinda of guy.^^ Liked the screenies too, makes me all the more impatient for the game :D

Hope we can expect it this month (it's nov everywhere, right? XP)*fingers crossed* Good luck! :)

@d-squall - Eh, yeah, now that I look at it again, but he still looks like a traveller/wanderer sort of person. Gave off a druid-ish feeling, probably because of the stick and white hair + the serene expression o.e

As a plus, he's muscular :D

Yeah, such a beautiful art!

I agree with, that he looks like a traveler/monk, or a mage, or maybe kung fu user? XD

i mean, look at his clothing, like a random wanderer with special ability; his shoes.

Agility?