Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
eridani

The Witch and The Warrior

The pass to the shape school...well,you can get it just one time in the game,after finishing the flying lessons and before starting the night school quest.In a cleaning,to the west,you will find a clown.You need to laugh at all his jokes,and he will give you the pass

Also,for the carrot cake,you can find a carrot in a garden of some old people on Quinn and Brynn's island.Then you just go to the baker in MCT(near the prophecy school) and he will make you a carrot cake :)

griselmay@ what flames?do you mean the ones on the first joint lesson,or how to light those in the night school?

xRabi@ The book is on the ground,in that HQ that you can access only with a ghost agent

You can find a costumer in MCT,near the post office(the house to west)

Someone on Anda's island would care about the firefly,the one who offered 1000 gold for your pet(she is in the south-west,just when you enter the city from the memory stone,head west

ScarletAlice@ Did you see how the orbs were put in the second room?if not,you should place them like:red,blue,green,yellow :D

qush3@ You can find a new student for the water element on Anda's island,in that cave,when you first came,that is to your right,go trough it,and you should see a mermaid(I'm not sure if you can still find the mermaid,since I didn't see her after the first time I went to Anda's island...)