Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
eridani

The Witch and The Warrior

You'll find one to the North-East(the cove)

To south-One

west-2,one in the cave(make sure the one in the cave is the last one :) )

You have to explore through.Did you see those lamps?

They don't look like the crystals.Just look for something that is out of place :D

Go to a cleaning to the east,and you should hear a girl scream.Fight the thief's and she will give you a elemental school pass.Go to the elemental school to the fire section,and speak with that fire elemental(Btw,I recommend finding the hideout now,because you can do that quest only when is the weekend.),and equip Marli that fire you got,then,go and light the flames :)

explore,find a blue orb,and go to one of those strange circles on the ground(heal before stepping on the circle,because you'll fight some bats).After you fight,you'll find a green orb.Go to the other circle and fight.you'll find a key after,and explore,until you find a locket door(you'll need to light some flames again),and then you'll fight the boss :)

nvm about the puzzle in the ghost temple, i wasnt looking through the whole place x.x but does anyone know where to find someone who can stay with the sailor on the captain's island? i've looked everywhere but couldnt find anyone who could

@kagamiyuki you're a hetalia fan too? :D

[d]I'm more into couples,but Japan is one of my favorite characters :D[/d]

And you need to complete that quest when you have to find 3 ghost's before you can find a unicorn horn.Just saying ;)

PM me later,I'll like to talk to you about such stuff,it's hard to talk to ppl when all you do is stalk amaranthia :lol: