Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
DarkMagic

best stuff

Weapons:

Rhen- Sword of Shadows, found in the Sun Shrine

Lars: Depends on what type of magic he uses, as the orbs increase damage for a certain type of spell and decease for all others. The Harpy Staff is the best general staff, though.

Dameon: Harpy Staff

Te'ijal: Crossbow/ Skull Rapier (they both do the same damage)

Pirate John: Elven Rapier

Elini: Morning Star

Galahad: Ogre Axe

Armor:

Dark Armor (Rhen, Mad Marge, Te'ijal, Elini, Pirate John, and Galahad)

Cloak of Death (Lars and Dameon

Winged Helmet

Blessed Shield

morning star is not elini's strongest weapon gargoyle whip is unless its a goodie only weapon then im wrong.

also you can get zurvana armour from a red chest in the dark caves which is 50 better but you get only one.

They're ultimate equipments guys.Haven't you played any FF games yet?A RPG game has just a set of ultimate equipments,not more.More would mean cheating.Or,you could get more,only if there are bonus dungeons or any other stuff like this.

I have just starte in Ahriman's Lair and have:

Lars - 87, sword of shadows, blessed shield, winged helmet, zurvan armor, and winged boots

Rhen- 87, charmed orb, studded shield, winged helmet, cloak of death, dragon boots

Elini - 85, morning star, blessed shield, winged helmet, blessed armor, and dragon boots

Dameon - 77, harpy staff, jeweled shield, winged helmet, cloak of death, and dragon boots

My question some of my equipment is older than the hills, is there anything I have missed in the way of better equipment to help me get through Ahriman's Lair.

Papillonma