Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Argoyle

A Gypsy's Tale Is Here!

@GO RIKKI-The game is fun but if you dont like hidden object games, it will be a terrible nightmare trying to finish it.My sister has played so many hidden object games that she is able to predict the locations of the objects.

There have only been 2 versions released so far, and unless you got the game within the first few hours of it's release, you've got the latest and greatest. There WILL be a new release, but I'm not sure about an ETA. It'll be announced when it's here though.

Big Fish released their new version July 8. Which actually was the reason for my original question. I assume it is the same update. Although I bought mine from here, knowing that way I will always get updates even if portal doesn't carry it.

Yes, not a bad idea :) Both sites now carry the same build of the game. Usually (esp with the Aveyond games) we'd see updates here first, but BFG had more people reporting issues this time.

Please - can I beg resources go back to Aveyond games??? I bought this the day it went on sale - ONLY because it was an Amaranth Game and I have high expectations from you which have always been met or exceeded. I finished A Gypsy's Tale in a few hours. And was disappointed. I think of Amaranth games as non-linear quest games. They can be played many times and the outcomes vary. They can be played even when your eyes are not at their best and are still enjoyable. Hidden object games, in comparison, rely not on solving puzzles but on keen eyesight. They always come out the same and always play the same. Yes, graphics are nice. BUT - there are hundreds if not thousands of hidden object games out there - and very few games like Aveyond. If you're open to begging - please spend resources on the games that make you special - not a "me too".

Sorry if this isn't the right forum to post to - but I didn't know where to put the feedback... I've wanted to send for months but...

Looking forward to The Darkthrop Prophecy.

Don't worry, Amaranth Games will always be creating Aveyond-type RPGs.

For the past few years, Amanda's formula for creating games has been RPG-Casual-RPG-Casual-etc. She needs to make casual games, along with the rpgs, as casual games will bring in more profit. More profit means more resources for the rpgs. ;)