Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
moam

moam - Under World 3

Download Game

Story:

Jeff, the main character, struggles through an endless war of good versus evil. He is the only one who can see the true dark side to his former leader, Dawn. It is kind of challenging to stand against such a dark power when nearly the whole world is on the wrong side, due to blind judgments made by a destructive leader. Not only will Jeff have to fight off an army of mislead, doomed souls, but he will have to stand up against some of the most carnivorous calamities known to man.

It is a story of passion. Not only of love--but love of hate.

The story begins at Jeff's small house with his current lover, Shannon. He just can't seem to get over his father's recent death, caused by Dawn's army, the Legions of Light. His guilt and shame he feels for not protecting his father when he needed it is overwhelming and draining. As an ex-soldier of the legion, he has decided to try to live a life without violence and hatred, but certain circumstances make that dream impossible.

Learn more about Jeff's family and his past as you play through this epic story full of greed, betrayal, and pure evil.

Features:

-more than 8 hours of gameplay

-many button-bashing, intense battles

-very large bosses to fight that take up nearly the whole screen

-option to skip story sequences by simply pressing "escape"

-an extremely large, in-depth level up system with many features, including challenges to win extra experience points

-ability to upgrade your character with whatever skills you want, melee or magic-based

-a very entertaining martial arts system, enabling you to perform hit combos on enemies

-more than 50 weapons

-more than 40 unique spells

-more than 30 shape changes

-suits of armor

-magical rings you can create using rare elements

-telekinetic abilities

-in-depth story sequences

-3 towns full of friends to make, secrets to uncover, and side quests to complete

-ability to open your own shops

Bottom line:

This game is neither boring nor repetitive. I did my very best to make every battle unique and I avoided cutting any corners around the plot and the battle system. This has been a full-on year project and I am very proud to present it to the world. I hope you enjoy!

Please email me if you have ANY questions at all. Do not private message me on here, because I don't check my PM's nearly as often as I check my email.

eagankid@yahoo.com

Just FYI, the health bar and mana bar have been changed in the actual game and they look a lot better than they do in these screen shots. I just never updated the screen shots after I changed the graphics.

align=left width=300http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/1333/screenshots/2.jpg[/img]

align=left width=300http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/1333/screenshots/8.jpg[/img]

align=left width=300http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/1333/screenshots/3.jpg[/img]

align=left width=300http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/1333/screenshots/6.jpg[/img]

align=left width=300http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/1333/screenshots/4.jpg[/img]

align=left width=300http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/1333/screenshots/10.jpg[/img]

align=left width=300http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/1333/screenshots/9.jpg[/img]

align=left width=300http://rpgmaker.net/media/content/games/1333/screenshots/7.jpg[/img]

Looks cool! *downloads* I really like some of the features, looking forward to checking it out after I'm done with what I'm currently playing ^_^ But what about the prequels... shouldn't we play those 2 first? Or is this stand-alone?

I encouraged moam to post this here. I am currently playing UW2 and really loving it! And moam helped me get through a few difficult spots! UW2 is a very good game and has a very unique battle system-takes a while to get used to but it is fun. There are also other challenges along the way that require more than just battles (these are where I have trouble, since I am older and my reflexes not as good as they once were).

I am not sure if you need to play the prequals but from what I read above, it looks like it can stand alone. I know I didn't play UW1 and 2 stands alone just fine.

I hope you all will enjoy moam's games!

Well, Under World 1 is first of all...nearly impossible to beat. Haha the difficulty is insane, it was made with RPG Maker 2000, and it was just poorly programed since there are a few bugs. Though maybe I'll put it online at some point if enough people want to play it.

And yeah, pafpearl is currently playing Under World 2. I think UW2 is a pretty good game and its definitely a lot more playable than UW1. The reason I just posted UW3 is because I feel like this is the greatest game I have ever made and I'm just more excited to get feedback on UW3 than UW2. But you can download and play UW2 at the link below.

http://rpgmaker.net/games/232/

Personally, I don't think you NEED to play UW2 first, though there are a few references to UW2 in the story of UW3. But I think its pretty easy to figure out. Honestly, its your choice whether you want to play UW2 before UW3. Just know that UW3 has like 10 times the features and in my opinion it is much more exciting.

Ok, what to say about this game..

It's quite entertaining with it's features and different battle system but there are a few things you could improve.

First off, the friendship-feature: There, I like the part where you have to choose your answers and the secrets which will be revealed when you became friends with someone. I can only complain about the compliment part, as they (the compliments) are random and sometimes strange or questionable("I bet you could round house kick Chuck Norris to the moon"). And because of this I am still in the first city trying to make friends with everyone. Btw, can you somehow become friends with the guards?

About the battle system: after I got myself killed some times I solely use the bow as you get hurt everytime you use the sword though you don't have any disadvantages (in my opinion) using a bow. I'm quite sceptical whether it makes sense using any of the SCs in battle. Though in town the thief SC comes in handy.;).

Well, I didn't get any further because, as I already said, I am still stuck in town making friends. xD

Great game- one of the best I've ever played. There are some things I'd change about it, though. The dungeons are much too long, I always get bored going through them. The battle system is very annoying and difficult to get used to. And then in the beginning, before Jeff and Shannon are taken away, I find that many of the monsters are very difficult, even when on the lowest difficult setting(Don't get me started on those worm creatures when Jeff is taking that alternate route home.)

Other than that, great game.

ayne wrote:

Ok, what to say about this game..

It's quite entertaining with it's features and different battle system but there are a few things you could improve.

First off, the friendship-feature: There, I like the part where you have to choose your answers and the secrets which will be revealed when you became friends with someone. I can only complain about the compliment part, as they (the compliments) are random and sometimes strange or questionable("I bet you could round house kick Chuck Norris to the moon"). And because of this I am still in the first city trying to make friends with everyone. Btw, can you somehow become friends with the guards?

About the battle system: after I got myself killed some times I solely use the bow as you get hurt everytime you use the sword though you don't have any disadvantages (in my opinion) using a bow. I'm quite sceptical whether it makes sense using any of the SCs in battle. Though in town the thief SC comes in handy.;).

Well, I didn't get any further because, as I already said, I am still stuck in town making friends. xD

Well, to start off, I know I definitely could have put more into the friendship/dialogue system. That wasn't my main focus in the game, though, so I guess I wasn't as inspired to make it an epic, incredible friendship thing. I pretty much just turned it into a fun little extra feature to keep you busy and entertained in towns. If you are able to friend everyone in the first town, then you are amazing and must have a lot of patience because honestly, even when I play through it myself, I never even attempt to befriend everyone. It's just not worth mine or anybody's time. The more friends you have, the more money you make from shops, and the more extra stuff you can find, but it can only help so much...

As for as the SC's go...you have only seen the first 4 shape changes. Trust me. They get so much more elaborate and better. Some of the shape changes are almost cheap to use and you'll discover them if you end up buying any of them. You just gotta dig.

The bow is a VERY good tool to use in this game, but it can get very difficult later on, especially since its mostly based on avoidance, and when you get to battles with TONS of enemies (since there are a good number of battles like that) it gets very difficult to maneuver around enemies to get in good shots. To start out, the bow is very good to use. If you get used to it, you can definitely be benefited by its power, but it can be very tough sometimes to get good shots off, especially when there are so many monsters.

At first, melee can be kind of frustrating to use, especially just getting used to the lurching forward when you attack, but when you get used to it, it can be easier to kill with than the bow, because you just pound the spacebar or enter key. The more melee skills you get, the easier it is to attack without taking damage. And if you take damage, just hit the heal button. It's pretty simple. This game supplies plenty of mana crystals, so its very hard to run out.

Good luck, and if I were you, I would avoid just sticking to one weapon or one method of attack. There are so many weapons/skills/items that can benefit your experience in this game, and you can only avoid enemies so long before they end up surrounding you and taking you down, if all you use is the bow. Anyways, good luck though.

mythic_moonlight wrote:

Great game- one of the best I've ever played. There are some things I'd change about it, though. The dungeons are much too long, I always get bored going through them. The battle system is very annoying and difficult to get used to. And then in the beginning, before Jeff and Shannon are taken away, I find that many of the monsters are very difficult, even when on the lowest difficult setting(Don't get me started on those worm creatures when Jeff is taking that alternate route home.)

Not sure how far you are yet, but the more you level up, the more exciting and fun the battles really get. I quite honestly hate repetitive battles and I've played a ton in a lot of RPG Maker games...where all it is are random battles. I can tell you right now, through out the whole game, I made sure the battles stay interesting...whether it be GIANT bosses, or just enemies with very unique powers. Not to mention all the weapons, spells, and items that benefit you in battle, that you get to play with. You just gotta explore all your options and see what works best.

And quite honestly, I WOULD lower the difficulty down a little bit, especially in the first couple chapters, but...I've heard a good number of people tell me the opposite--that its too easy. So, I don't think difficulty is too much of an issue in the game. You probably just need to get used to the battle system. Most people seem to get a hang of it after they've played it a little while, and when they do, it tends to really grow on them. Either you love the battle system or you hate it, basically. Just give it more time and hopefully you'll grow to it.

Dude, as the game progressed, the battles get SO MUCH less repetitive and more interesting. Trust me. This is coming from a dude who hates games with repetitive battles, so I did my best to keep the game changing and unique through out.

Enjoy the game and thanks for the feedback:)

Merged Post.

~Mopiece

mythic_moonlight wrote:

Not sure how far you are yet, but the more you level up, the more exciting and fun the battles really get. I quite honestly hate repetitive battles and I've played a ton in a lot of RPG Maker games...where all it is are random battles. I can tell you right now, through out the whole game, I made sure the battles stay interesting...whether it be GIANT bosses, or just enemies with very unique powers. Not to mention all the weapons, spells, and items that benefit you in battle, that you get to play with. You just gotta explore all your options and see what works best.

And quite honestly, I WOULD lower the difficulty down a little bit, especially in the first couple chapters, but...I've heard a good number of people tell me the opposite--that its too easy. So, I don't think difficulty is too much of an issue in the game. You probably just need to get used to the battle system. Most people seem to get a hang of it after they've played it a little while, and when they do, it tends to really grow on them. Either you love the battle system or you hate it, basically. Just give it more time and hopefully you'll grow to it.

Dude, as the game progressed, the battles get SO MUCH less repetitive and more interesting. Trust me. This is coming from a dude who hates games with repetitive battles, so I did my best to keep the game changing and unique through out.

Enjoy the game and thanks for the feedback :)

Tsuna wrote:

it is greater when not 8 HOURS OF GAMEPLAY,it is greater when 100+hours of gameplay,so that really enjoy and more fun!

:S

Dude...what are you trying to say? If you honestly expect the game to be 100 + hours of gameplay...dude. Games that big are only done by TEAMS of professionals. Honestly, 7-8 hours of gameplay is the PERFECT length for a game like this--especially a non-professional game created by one guy. I'm pretty sure anybody else who played this game would agree with me that if it were 100 + hours, it would not benefit the whole game.

Hi,

I really would like to watch this movie again but I don't want to go to the cinema again - plus i am busy these days.Can anybody tell me where I can watch Underworld 3 Rise of the Lycans online?

elywaldoya wrote:

Hi,

I really would like to watch this movie again but I don't want to go to the cinema again - plus i am busy these days.Can anybody tell me where I can watch Underworld 3 Rise of the Lycans online?

Dude, this topic has NOTHING to do with the movie. Try reading what its about before you post...since it would be annoying as hell to carry on a conversation about "Underworld 3" the movie in a topic where I'm counting on feedback to my GAME.

Thank you.

P.S.

Why not try to buy the movie for 5 bucks online??