Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
bacman136

new zodiac sign

well, even it's alright if you're taking both of them.

Me too changed into Leo, if the new thing counted. Sigh, this so useless.

or maybe it probably starts with the new born babies, since our generation had our zodiac already. No need to change, unless you're a real new baby.

@ Val - 'They' can't make any change to the the Zodiac official - except within their own little area of the space-time continuum

Also I have known some lovely capricorns who did not turn out to be axe murderers.

This new zodiac sign issue? They're trying to get new attention. I don't want to be a Sagittarius, never will. Capricorn to the end, thank you very much. I'm sticking by the usual calendar, and this 'new' thing isn't fitting me. It's just for attention, to get some spice. IMO.

@ connie - I know, but I love Aquarius most T-T

@ kirara - You kinda develop a relationship with your zodiac after being a part of it for such a long time. That's why no one likes being changed all of a sudden. You're lucky if you're still the same. But my birthdate lies on the borders of zodiac change. x(

@Val - the reason that it doesn't matter what a small group of loud people say about 13 signs instead of 12 is that they really just want their ten minutes of fame. There are a lot more than 13 constellations if they are are going to get picky, so why not 14 or 22?

The reason that the 12 sign version has been around for so long is that when it is applied properly, by a TRAINED astrologer it works.

And Kiri - the girl who is my best friend from way back when we were in high school is a Capricorn and she is a wonderful person tho she can be quite stubborn, even at our incredibly old age. I think you must be nice also! Every sun-sign has traits that are not so very pleasant, but the good usually outweighs the bad!

As far as I know, nothing "official" is going on with this. This all started because an astronomer was being interviewed about something completely unrelated to astrology and he casually mentioned that astronomers use a "13 sign zodiac" when mapping the positioning of the sun, and everyone took that and went all :o!

If you follow the path of the sun, it does indeed pass through 13 constellations, but some of the constellations are really big and some are really small (comparatively). The sun will pass through some very slowly and some quickly. That's why the length of time for each sign in the 13-Zodiac is very different from the next.

When astrology was first created, they divided the sky into 12 equal sections and just chose the constellation that fit best in each piece. The sun takes equal amounts of time to pass through each wedge of sky, so each sign occupies an equal amount of time through the year.

So, there is no reason astrologers are going to change their 12-section sky. You can keep your original sign. :)

Hey hey hey - I thought the 'f' was banned even when abbreviated? ^O)

Now, back to the topic.

Ugh lol most of the Capricorn people I've met are nassssty. :)

And they smell.

My piano teacher farts a lot, you know the 'silent-but-violent' one? Yeah she's an expert of that.

Except most of the time it isn't silent. (:0

By the way, I'm an Aries and yes, I'm very opinionated and scornful of advice. (It's surprising that I guessed correctly that Jackie Chan's an Aries too. ;P)

@Argoyle

Yeah I'm pretty sure it wasn't official either, but it just spread so people adapted the actual constellation list.

@IvanaDeRossi

lol, not all Capricorns are like that, but yeah I'm an Aries too <3