Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

hey guys! just figured sharing my new set since i haven't changed it from our last festival. whew. that was a long time ago.

anyway, i didn't go back to the anime fandoms i did before that tributed to my favorite guys in my favorite animes.

i just decided to go with a music themed set since my life is all about music! (being in music college and all)

anyway, hope all of you like it. :)

Mmmm... I probably should have a winter one up too, since Indra seemed to have been rather busy today. It's been snowing all day here. I LOVE SNOW!!!

However, I don't really feel like it. My feelings for snow and winter cannot be expressed with anything less than a video, so no winter sets for me :(

Have yet another crack ship set. I haven't got a sig ready yet, but here's the avvie:

width=100http://www.aveyond.com/uploads/photos/3648.gif[/img]

Yay vampire-Mel! Don't tell me it's wrong. I KNOW about human-Gyendal and I don't care.

I love the little flash story that's being told in your avatar. The expressions and actions are perfect, and the "mwahahahaha" makes this avatar one of my favorites out of all the ones I saw on Amaranthia.

I love the avvy. Mel makes an adorable vampire. <3 Although Gyendal is so ridiculously lame nowadays that I don't think they make a very good couple. I mean, he was pathetic in TLO, and such an awkward teenager. :lol: But I love the avvy.

@iPink: Hey, at least he DID make an actual attempt to lure Mel away, unlike Dameon who wasn't even trying :D Okay, he didn't do much in TLO, but he sort of has limitations of what he could do if he wanted to keep up his Spook disguise.

@Overmoon: I'm just copying how the emoticons popped up in the game. If you notice, the question mark and exclamation mark are taken from RMXP graphics. Only the heart and the "dot dot dot" is custom-made by me.

Howdy, peeps! I got me a matching siggie for my avvie now :)

width=440http://s116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/GyendalxMel-sig.gif[/img]

Owh yeah~ :evil:

Full image right here in the Collegium, so you can see the bleeding bite mark better :) And Gyendal's hair.

--------------------------------

@iPink: Hey, at least he DID make an actual attempt to lure Mel away, unlike Dameon who wasn't even trying :D Okay, he didn't do much in TLO, but he sort of has limitations of what he could do if he wanted to keep up his Spook disguise.

@Overmoon: I'm just copying how the emoticons popped up in the game. If you notice, the question mark and exclamation mark are taken from RMXP graphics. The heart and the "dot dot dot" is custom-made by me, though.

Did I mention I love your set, D_A? It's...awesome. :D But I'm still a Mel and Ed fan XD

Iya, I love your set too! That girl is pretty~ :D (On A Side Note: You are Lumen on the Fantasia forum,right?)