Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

@mkxkawaiix3

Oww it's really beautiful. Love it! Btw, :welcome: to Amaranthia! :D

@Kiri

Katekyo Hitman reborn? Oh I really want to watch that but I don't have time :(

Nice set btw :)

@Staarya

Hi! And Lucy Heartfilia? My most favorite character on Fairytail after Erza lol :P

Just manage to get a siggie. Dunno about the AV lol.

Daeva I've just looked at the cover you made for TDP and it's soooo awesome! I think I'll use it when I get this game. :D I really really like your style of art (in your sets here too but I've already said this before XD).

@thha_luth: lol. I like Erza too, but Lucy is so cute *-*

OK, I kinda don't like my signature, I'll make a new one but I don't know exactly which sizes to use on it (to make it fits better)... :S Any ideas?

@Staarya

You can use 440x135 px. That's the maximum size allowed here.

Yep, I really enjoyed making another siggie. Another ArchBishop lol :P

ArchBishop.png

ArchBishopofMidgard.png

Which one do you like, the first one or the second one?

Agas - I keep forgetting so much about stuff here because of my long absence... sorry... and now it seems I forgot another thing O_o Your username on deviantart is AngelERenoir; did you have a similar name earlier here on this site too? Or just Renoir? I remember a member with this name used to be here but now I forgot if it was you O__o And I remember the member's nice unique style of signatures already then, but if it's you you've made a huge progress because now your style looks so proffessional :o

Luth - I like your new set a lot, pretty and sweet, the fonts style is also nice.

@Luz_melian: Oh my! No, I have always been daeva_agas here in Amaranthia. I wasn't very active in Amaranthia until late last year. Before then, I hardly have any sets. Just a Phantom of the Opera set and a daeva set. That "Renoir" must have been someone else.

and... I have a new set.

width=450http://www.aveyond.com/uploads/photos/3753.gif[/img]

width=450http://www.aveyond.com/uploads/photos/3752.jpg[/img]

Because they ARE creepy stalkers. It's only excusable because it's crack.

I hate the sig. i didn't resize them properly and now Gyendal is bigger than Agas. I do NOT like unbalance in my picture :x

@ d_A - "An aiheaded demon spellcaster"? :laughing:

Didn't Agas torture you for calling him that? XD

Love the new set, especially the avvie. It's good to see Rhen and Mel have something in common XD

Looks cool D_a. Even you said it is unbalanced. I don't know if I could make it as good as you. Mine is still quite.. bad.. ><

Usually, I hate Gyendal but seeing these well, makes me change my mind lol :P

I don't like my previous AV so I change it to this with the sprite of an ArchBishop..

cavt4d13e9d94c463.png

@Valkyriet: Heh, Gyendal is my "Agas" for AV3. That is, the resident loudmouth perverted troublemaker, except that Gyendal is more perverted and actually more twisted than Agas is. Makes me wonder which one of them is the demon, really.

Torture? Pfft, no way! Agas is a very good boy now. I don't know what happened. I left the gang for a bit while I go explore Wonderland and "the future" Aia (i.e AV3), and when I came back he's not a bratty as he used to be *shrug*

@thha_luth: You hate Gyendal, but not really anymore? What in the heck? :D If it's because he's pretty I'm going to hit you. You haven't seen pretty Gyendal yet. One day I will draw that (pretty Gyendal) and post it and see what people think...