Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

Agas - Ah I see. During the years there have been so many members and also many username changes, so somethimes I get a bit confused. XD Then the other person probably doesn't come to here any more because I haven't seen them for ages. Cool new set you have now. I'm falling in love with your version of Gyendal :D

@luthie: What do you mean "not like me"? If drawing pretty Gyendal is "not like me", then what is "like me"? :P

@Melian: I'm someone who never changes my username unless my previous username is problematic (too long, offensive, makes no sense anymore, etc) :D My art has been known to be very persuasive :P Heck, I myself started liking Gyendal because of my own drawing. Isn't that weird? :D I like Gyendal because of how he turned out in my Happy Fangsgiving picture :D :D :D

I am someone with many abilities (yeah, an a narcissist too at that), but "pretty" is still "like me" (one word: Agas). Not like me is "sparkle sparkle shoujo". My definition of "pretty" may well be not like what you think :evil:

Holy cookies, missed many new sets over here o3o

@DA

The Stalkers?! MEep o.o

@Luthie chan

Awweh, love the avvie :loving:

@Luzzie

Puuurrrrrrpppppllllllleeeee :loving:

@Ellie : Awwh, so kyute >v<

@Overmoon

1st of all : HI 8D

2nd : Avvie spooks me a bit o3o

@Agas

Yea, yea.. Maybe the definition of Pretty is different from me. So what is your definition of pretty then? hmm.gif

@LaraCroft

An animated siggie? Nice ^^ ~aha.gif

@Dattie

Sis! Really miss you soo much :awww: Is that.. *your boyfriend*? XD e5.gif

@D.A.T

Hi to you, too! I always thought my avvie looked a little out of place when I first put my set in...

The person in the avvie's name is also Overmoon, and he's an evil villain vampire.

Hmmm...he could possibly be buddies w/ Gyendal...

@DAT: I know that (personal experience *shudder*). Stalking is only excusable in crack. That is, I think Gyendal stalking Mel is sort of canon, but still...

---------------------

Hey guys, I have a new sig! Yes, I'm copying shaz, so sue me. What?

width=440http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Sig.png[/img]

Vamp!Galahad, Te'ijal, Gyendal with his hair for once not spiked up like Te'ijal, and Vamp!Mel.

Galahad: What are you looking at?

Te'ijal: May I bite you?

Gyendal: Hehehehehehehehehehehe.

Mel: Don't ask why or how I'm a vampire. Go away.

In case you're wondering why Te'ijal is blue, I used her own pixels to do her while I used Gyendal's pixels for everyone else. Pixel!Te'ijal is apparently coloured differently from pixel!Gyendal.

Changed my avvie after having this one for ages.

Made from The Sims 2, and used for my application head shot in a Sims 2 contest in another forum.

I haven't changed the signature because I haven't found a suitable one, and, seriously, an 800 x 600 size pic is far too big for a mere Siggie

@DAT: Why "sorry"? It's not like I'm going to yell at you for laughing at Mel. Heck, that is actually the POINT of me having Mel wear that expression :evil:

-------------------------------------------

This is purely coincidence, but as someone (was it Blurble? I don't remember) pointed out, when you put Gyendal and Mel side by side like this it really made it look like he's totally the one responsible for Mel's current... er, situation (or rather, predicament). I seriously didn't intend it to be like that :P

Aloha, peeps!! Updated the sig with semi-vamped!Uma and Nox. They may look like they have normal skintone compared to the vamps beside them, but if you look at their original facesets in shaz's sig, you can see that the Uma and Nox in mine is a lot paler :evil:

width=450http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Sig2.png[/img]

Please do not ask me to elaborate why and how. although it is in NO WAY similar to Twilight, I fear reading about it may still cause you to require brain bleach :evil:

I don't care uncomplete transformation = normal human skintone. I like uncomplete-vamp Uma and Nox to be pale, so there!

Uma is scarier than Nox because I like the idea of "looks not exactly matching personality". Mwahahaha, canon-wrecking is lovely :D