Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

muhahaha. Teijal and Rhen sig! Finally!

XD

(off topic: yeah I know teijal's hair is suppose to be spikey ish. But there's no decent pics of fantasy women with spiky hair. And there's no decent pics of one woman with a bow/arrow and the other with a sword.)

I'm ripping off an everquest wallpaper that just happen to have two lovely ladies on it. :3

now back to studying. *sob*

@KTC: Eh, not the kind of face/graphics I like. It' like they're trying too hard to be realistic and failed :S It was good, but would have liked the sig better if it weren't for the Te'ijal-woman looking totally off for some reason. I checked the original wallpaper and I thought something about her body proportion and her face looks totally wrong.

@elemental: thanks!

@agas: lol, i actually had more problems with the rhen person. Something bout her head+hair doesn't agree with me. But eh, I can't be picky with the slim findings

I'm just being weird now.

Avvie:

width=200http://www.aveyond.com/uploads/photos/3277.gif[/img]

Siggie (text-only):

Agas: Uh, so how old ARE you?

Saurva: *shrug* To be honest, I don't really know. A hell lot older than YOU, that's for sure.

Agas: O____O

Saurva: What?

In case you're wondering, that dialogue's not a quote from anything. Although if you really MUST know what's going on in there... Well, let's just a say that at that point Agas is a n00b daeva and is going around making friends with the other daevas.

depending on the mod, might need to change the siggie for the underworld usage since its used as a swear word.

But funny demon pirate avvie lol Now just need a demon parrot XD

Mmm... That was an old thing I made last year when I gave one of my various alternate-Saurvas an eyepatch. I think it's buried in my countless Coleegium art-spam somewhere.

Speaking of Saurva... I believe none of us here now still remember the period of time where anyone who cared to give the daevas personalities all made Saurva an annoying nag who gets on the others' nerves? No? Good.

I realize my comments are probably dated but...

@Teds: Love the sig. Your photomanip. abilities have always amazed me.

@Ashen_Eclipse: I am about to geek out over your set. Dr Who = my favorite tv show ever lately.

I made a new set. >=3

It's just something i quickly mixed up, though xD

See if you can find the point of these!

PointlessAvvie.jpgPointlessSiggie.jpg

Clicking is Pointless

I know it's bad, but hey! It matches me PERFECTLY XDD

@Dawnmist: I like your set. It's funny.

@d_a: LOL Pirate Saurva

My new avvie is:08d0703.png

It's just an avvie that I made on the gaia avvie maker. :) I never have a matching set, ever, so I'm going to *try* to make one.

LOL. I love the set, Dawnmist. But I suggest changing the "Clicking is Pointless" to make it look like it's a real link. :P

Yuffie: I like the avvie. ^^

I'm planning a new set... With some shameless advertising, of course. :D