Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

alright THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to daeva agas for making me this wondrous set and dealing with all of my complaints on how the avvie was not working and taking time out of her day to fix it. THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!

now, story behind it. for those of you who have been frequenting the hurt and heal aveyond characters thread (I WILL AVENGE HIM!), you know why I have this set.

for those of you who have not, however, this is how it goes.

He was a boy I was a girl

can I make it anymore obvious?

He was an archer, I played the games

What more can I say?

He wanted me, i'd never tell

but secretly i wanted him as well

but all of his friends, stuck up their nose

they wanted him to marry someloserchicknamedemmawhoissomesortofgoodfighterorsomething

lol. that's the story.

@pinkjag: Durhur... Rye only just died recently, you know? Killed by Ryo-kun :D Oh well, seeing the massive freak out moment you had when I killed Dameon I guess it's understandable :P

I wonder why you didn't request Dameon instead, though. I could stand poking around with Dameon pixels. I just don't like that Build B faceset. Oh wait. I wouldn't be able to anyway. All my Dameon pixels got yoinked and now all I have is Agas in robes and he seriously looks RIDICULOUS.

-----------------------------------------

:offtopic: Somebody give me Dameon pixels please? I don't want to uninstall-reinstall my Aveyond.

i didn't request dameon because i knew it would be ironic. plus, i already did a whole "dameon is the most awesomest guy ever." and after some consideration, he's just hot and kisses rhen's hand a lot. ew.

i have moved on to rye. he's super cute and he calls everyone friend (which sends shivers down my spine for some unknown reason). he is an archer (which is my weapon of choice in fantasy AND in rl. yes, i have my own bow and target and everything. i might post some pics later on.)

basically, he is the perfect match for me. plus, he isn't into that mushy gushy love stuff. i like that kind of guy. i mean, i like the kind of guy who shows his love anyway besides that (because all boys hate that mushy gushy love stuff). oh, nevermind, i am not making any sense here, am I?

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU DA FOR MAKING THIS AMAZING SET!

@agas:

Dameon pixies coming right up. There were four in the folder so I uploaded all of them.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/Dragoon23/bff49c93.png

^w/crown

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/Dragoon23/09b5f9e2.png

^w/o crown

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/Dragoon23/974830bb.png

civilian clothes

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b28/Dragoon23/ce400efa.png

^adventure robes

@KTC: Awww... come on, can't you give us a hint? Like, does it involve major hacking, tinkering with the computers? :D :D

Anyways, since you can't tell us how you got to them, can you.. I dunno, post ZIP files of the whole pixel sprite folders somewhere? I mean, I just want pixel sprites, not the tilesets, and I would need the pixels for the unofficial wedding pixel requests. That should be okay, right?

@pink/agas: "i'm not at liberty to say how its done as I asked shaz and she said no." ;)

@agas: no idea. on the safe side (since there's always ppl trying to steal others work), not gonna put up a link.

My set sucks, seeing as how it isn't really a set in the first place.

My avvie is one of the standard faces, and my siggie is a party. Which I find cute. You guys have really awesome sets, though!

I :loving: your siggy! Oh my gosh! It's soooo cute!

"I am the type of girl that has seen every horror movie made, yet I still scream when the toast jumps out of the toaster." That is sooo cute! And I :loving: the toast!