Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

haha! i finally made a new set~ something different was definitely needed, i had the other one for months! it's themed over my zack puppy! -hugs- and cissnei! my favorite turkie! haha!

XP now everyone will understand why i call you "cissnei" XD XD XD

hehe, i recognize the avvie! ...you still never ACTUALLY gave me an invitation, you know XD

only negative thing i can say is that cissnei still looks very yellow on my screen in the ice cream picture.

really? she still doesn't on my computer >_> maybe i should change the screen's lighting or something...

I got bored so i made an animation ^^; i felt like doing things with hearts~ i like hearts! i was gonna do flowers, but i already had a heart brush in photoshop so i just went crazy!

*points at astra* that's cissnei. long story short, we started calling each other cissnei and tseng (me being tseng) in Japan and....never stopped XD

and re: me not being around: ive been ghosting every so often, but i've been at work all of this week, so that's been about the extent of it.

-raises hand- cissnei here! my job is to screw off and not do paperwork! ^^

@tei haha, work is eeeevil... but at least you have work. i can't get anywhere to hire! you know there's something wrong when mcdonalds even rejects you >_> gah, i hate what the president is doing to the economy. he's making it so nowhere is hiring.

ooh yeah! i've heard of skip beat! o.o it's a shojo manga about a girl who finds that her childhood friend and romantic interest only keeps her around as a maid or something like that....

is it any good? i need a new manga to read.

@agas haha! i remember that one.... actually i think you had that one last time i posted here, so i didn't know it changed lol

i like it! and yes it is fanservice! a nice set of abs on a nice manly body is always fanservice!

(jeez i sound like a stalker! o.o)