Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

@Lara: I was wondering about your set, actually :3 It's pretty awesome.

@An && Meroko: It's so neat that you do sets for eachother! Great job, both of you.

Gyendal :loving: Mel forever

width=500http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/GyMel.png[/img]

For once I didn't make a matching set... Oh noes, what is wrong with D_A??? :Ambulance: Making THAT avvie took me hours. Spriting is CRAZY HARD ASKJHSNKLAJH. Now I'm too lazy to make a siggie to match.

See, I was originally making this for darkthropProphecy because he/she wanted a GyMel or GyTei set, but it's too adorable so I just had to keep it for myself :P

Gy looks so adorable... I daresay it's easy to forget that this pairing is creepy in context... Kinda hard to look evil when you're an adorably midgety sprite.

An. - Your set is very pretty!

But laws against suicide, is there such a thing? If the person were concerned about laws they wouldn't plan on murdering anyone in the first place... And if they do kill themself the law cannot do anything to them anyway... Well I get the point that killing yourself for the sake of getting rid of the hottest person would be pointless, just the part about the law makes it look strange and doesn't have to be there :P XD Sorry if I spoiled it for you o_O

Completed my GyMel set!

width=440http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/GyMel-1.png[/img]

width=440http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/GyMelsig.png[/img]

Updated the avvie with text. The sig is GyenMel's wedding as I described in this post. Because I'm a troll, Gyendal is a vampire. He's not supposed to be one anymore by the time this wedding happens, but hey. In quack fanons anything can happen.

I wanted to make Stella and Eddie look disapproving, but I really don't know how to do that with sprites, so whatever.

Off topic: Did Amaranth or whoever the spriter in charge make Uma, Nox, and Mel with the looseleaf sprite generator and then resized them? Because their heads look so huge compared to Rhen and Te'ijal. I re-resized Uma and Nox because their giant heads REALLY look weird when I put them next to Rhen and Agas.

:D :D :D

I am so proud of the GyMel sprite. I worked so hard on it and went PIXELRAEG and it actually looked pretty awesome. And adoooooooowwable :loving: :love: :loving: :love: :loving: :love: :loving: :love: :loving: :love: :loving: :love: :loving: :love:

They're so cute... Too bad it isn't exactly cute when I draw them non-pixel-size :P

Nice sig, d_a. Lol I love that Rashnu is the priest XD

Buuut I can't tell who's on the right side, in front of the darklings. The dark-haired purple-robed lady and the white-haired guy next to her.

Also

ruffigetsanewset.png

Scourge sisters all the way. get creeped out, fellows.

Also, just now do I notice Terezi's black lipstick is missing.

Guest βeta

Here is my new Avatar

cavt503457e97e772.png

The signature? Oh I'm lazy to make it... Maybe someone can help me?

Description about the Avatar: The one in the left is Heptitus and the right is Gyendal.

@Drake: Oh gosh, you're right, I thought this as well, but I ignored the feeling. I cropped it and forgot to resize it . Thank you for pointing it out.

@Drake: Oh gosh, you're right, I thought this as well, but I ignored the feeling. I cropped it and forgot to resize it . Thank you for pointing it out.

Guest βeta

@d_a: Oh yeah I'm sorry... I thought that I have downloaded the picture right. Well, I should have revisit the gallery once more to get the "Mel" picture