Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

Very Yummy but TOOOO expensive. It costs me around 4 times as much as a Timeout or a Toblerone of the same size. But Toblerone is not nice

Who are the ppl in ur set? I am sure I have seen them

@ Ashen_Eclipse - I might try that if I'm stumped. I don't want to start requesting the moment I'm here though, so it might be some time before I actually have the courage to do so. ^^;

Chocolates.. *drools* *snaps back to self* *notices d_a's new set* I kinda liked the old one better, but your current set isn't bad. Agas is actually wearing formal clothes xD Either he's going for his first prom, or posing in front of a camera (which would explain the lower lip sticking out) xD

@ theone - I don't like Toblerone much either. It's got no solid and unique flavour to it. I prefer ferrero rochers.

I'm still committed to my current set, so I probably won't be changing it anytime soon. Although I've got ahold of a really good Kara no Kyoukai siggie, I lack a matching good enough avvie. *sigh* AND I've got a blasted cold,(marking the beginning of many more to come),which does't at all match the sparkly mood in my set x|

@Val: He's posing for the press in a premiere for the movie OUD (you know, my crack pairing fanfic) and he's pouting because Rhen isn't around (yet) :laughing: Nah, the lips is just an epic fail in my painting. I don't do lips all that well, you see.

Ooooh, I so agree with you about the chocolates. I don't really like Toblerone either =____= Ferrero Rocher is AWESOME!!! My fave chocolates ever is Cadburry's milk chocolates though. A bit plain, but I personally think it taste better than Toblerone.

@theone: Lindt truffles are my third favourite chocolates after Cadburry's and Ferrero Rocher :D

----------------------------------------

I just edited the pics in my set a bit. I tried making Agas not look like he's pouting but I don't see any difference.... OTL I fail

@ d_a - LOL! But you've done him really well. Don't worry about the lips. It matches the mood perfectly (absence of Rhen) xD

And..if there's chocolate I'm completely in! xD The toblerone is really..plain. It's got no exciting flavour to it. Just hard triangular lumps of chocolate embedded with rice puffs which have gotten stuck in my teeth more than once.

On the other hand, I completely agree that Ferrero Rochers are AWESOME :D Moreover, each piece of chocolate has various layers to it. The outer thin layer of chocolate, then comes the thin wafer layer, then the wonderful melted chocolate which gives a smooth feeling with the wafer, and finally the big nut inside! It's pure heaven. *lost in fantasy* I like Cadbury's creations but I dislike the extra sweetness added to it. I prefer dark chocolates, so the first thing that comes to mind is Swiss ones! :D

@Val: Yah. Well. It will be epic fail when I get around doing Rhen coz he'll still be pouting :P I have an epic set planned out for this. Probably non-animated [other Amaranthians starts Boo-ing] but sort of cracky. Hopefully. What is cracky to me may not be cracky to others.

Thanks all, from now on I'll be having monthly AvviexSiggie sets.

@D_A: It's the butterfly from the RMXP rtp, just recolored it to blue and purple. :)

Hmm, noone comments my siggie, maybe it's the strange water...

Meh, thank you.

It's the garden caves in Yacia, you should come take a look once it's done constructing.

And thanks again, it took long time especially when i only used 20 layers for the sig, it's too little space xD

My next one will be Halloween :)

And then next again will be autumn set.

@ matty - CUTENESS DEFINED!! x3 You should seriously keep this set a little longer.

@ kalus - Kawaii! kawaii! Especially that siggie, lol. Where'd you take it from?

I'm in love with this signature (Kara no Kyoukai's my current favorite horror/thriller anime)

width=300http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4113/karanokyoukaisigta6.jpg[/img]

*goes blind with all the cuteness lying around* x3!!

I need to see some more emo-ness x3

Woohoo!! New set!!! To tell the whole world how much I love my non-crack crack OTP :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving: :loving:

width=300http://www.aveyond.com/uploads/photos/3268.gif[/img]

width=300http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/AR-OTP-sig.gif[/img]

And... have some more love just because. :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: