Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

@KTC: What, you're agreeing with me? Well, that's unexpected. As for the bite looking weird, blame RMXP graphics for that. I just used the "bite" animation from RMXP's default RTP. Or maybe I'm the one who arranged it wrong *shrug*

@agas: I meant the bite in the siggie.

Looks like too much blood is leaking out of the top tooth mark. Makes it look like he slashed her neck first and than bit her.

Beh, I seem to have reading comprehension error last night. I see what you guys meant. I was going for a messy-looking bite coz Mel probably struggled when Gyendal bit her, but I guess it looked wrong. I'm too lazy to fix it :P

--------------------------------

A temporary change in siggie for Thanksgiving

width=500http://www.aveyond.com/uploads/photos/3654.jpg[/img]

I'll go back to the Gyendal/Mel one soon, but... bleh. Happy Fangsgiving, everyone :)

Yes, that's vampire-Galahad. What? Why do you think Te'ijal is celebrating Thanksgiving in the first place? 1) She's a vampire again, 2) Galahad finally becomes a full vampire, and 3) Gyendal is not evil anymore

And vampy-Galahad is not happy about his brother-in-law dropping by uninvited.

For full story go here. Well, it's more like a rant about every single think that sticks out to me in the picture. and my usual textbox skit/conversation/whatever.

@ d_A - LOL! Cute ^^ But the siggie looks small, was it because of stretching problems? owo

@ all - Was looking through the last few pages; very sweet everyone! ^^-

Got another new set :D I get bored of my previous ones fast, it seems... But it's still the same 'person'. And words.

yasu-av.jpg

yasu-sig-1.jpg

@Valky: Coz I don't want to break any rules. It's a bit hard to keep it in size AND make the picture be big. At least you can still see everything you needed to see. Dead-Lydia, Overly-happy-Gyendal, Vamp-Galahad...

@ d_A - lol, yushy ^^ Actually, it looks kinda cute -^^-

@ kirroha - Smooth! ^^ The character in the set looks pretty. Is she from any particular anime? :)

Nah, it isn't. :D As pretty 3leavesclover's art may be, it isn't that detailed. This is "Yasu" from Umineko no Naku Koro ni, the person with unknown gender (but most people think of it as a girl) who is both the maid Shannon and the butler Kanon. At. The. Same. Time. ;) (Oh and did I mention she was supposed to be dead but survived and ended up murdering 18 people in a single night in full locked-room-murder fashion, while acting as if it was done supernaturally.)

Yay! :D I realized that the blood is going the wrong direction, causing it to look like a bleeding slash rather than vampire bite mark :P My bad. Note to self: Photo stock reference is good.

blood going wrong direction: you mean in your fixed siggie? what direction is it suppose to go in? Oo?

Photo reference is always good lol

@ktc: Nope, ‘cause I evidently can’t see any alteration in the altered set ;p

@mika: is that a dog or a cat in your avvie? It looks like more of a mixed breed to me o_0

(Must go for eye check up)

Ohoho... Well actually it's my dog... And you reminded me that it has some characteristics of cat-look... I guess the shape of ears perhaps... My sets were meant for the old silly lighter side of me... I'm residing the reclusive darker side of AM now... :evil:

@lovinlife: Well, I deleted the old one in photobucket and replaced it with the fixed one so the old one sort of doesn't exist anymore. The one posted before I changed my sig to the Fangsgiving one is also the fixed one too because I changed the one in Photobucket. Unless you're comparing it to the big version I posted in the Collegium.