Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

I suspect I may be on a set-making roll today. ^^; With nothing to do and all...

Anyway, this is yet another one.

Now that miracles by miracles I got myself a Gyendal plushie, I sort of want to make a set from it, but... It's against my personal policies to make sets from photographs. Plus, my camera sucks. It could NEVER take good pictures. Pictures good enough worth making sigs and/or avvies with, that is. Regular "just for show" pics are fine.

@agas

ooh yeah the Gyendal's plushie. I almost couldn't believe that cute little guy is Gyendal lol ^^

@aeternus

Owo.. ARIA! I am Aria lovers. I love what you do with Aqua ^^

@Kiri

Wow, as always great! She's just like a fairy :D

@Kirro

Nice set! And beautiful words as always ^^

I tried to make new set since I haven't got time to do that lol. Me ish lonely :3

Right now, yeah maybe. It's all about Ragnarok Online. Here is my High Priest ^^

Quite bad or not, I tried :)

@luthie: The avvie is good, but the sig is rather... I don't know how to describe it. The character don't "blend"/fit in with the background well, I guess?

Gyendal? He's just another one along the line. Why is everyone so surprised about Gyendal? After my "history" of daeva-wrecking, I thought people would be used to it already. I have daeva-kitty picspam and made Agas and Zarich fuzzy, even their regular forms.

@Agas

Yeah, I know. That pict I took from screenshot on Ragnarok. Quite experimented too with photoshop and I think I failed though. I don't know what to do with it. Gonna try again soon ^^

Yeah, the edges are rather jagged. I suggest you use a mask instead of erasing, so if you mess up you can still fix it and the soft Airbrush with low opacity instead of the pencil, lasso, or hard bursh. Soft airbrush + masking are my usual "weapons" for cutting/cropping images :D Especially masking. It's teh awesome *points to evil-Gyendal sig* :evil:

@mkxkawaiix3: Your set is really nice :) And welcome to Amaranthia, hope you enjoy :)

@Dawnmist: I love cats. Great set, it's really cute *-*

Finally had an idea for a new set, but didn't started doing it yet. Will do it ASAP and then post here. :D