Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

I feel like there was a thread called "The Siggie Shop" or something, but I can't find it..

I am here to put in a request!

Teiraven made me an AWESOME signature three years ago when I was here, but Tei is probably too busy for me now, what with finals ans whatever else it is she's doing nowadays.

If someone would like to make me a signature, I'd really appreciate it!

Send me a PM if you're interested, I'll tell you what I was looking for specifically! :D

Lol,Indra! XD The set is cute,but don't you think you spoil something a bit? XD And about mine,I prefer to make them myself,rather than go to Siggie Shop. ( The person here prefers being lazy at times,and not move it's rump ),but,really,even a blank space is a signature if you consider so.

@Kenneth: Whuuuuuuut??? Spoilers??? Where??? And, like d_a said, if you don't know what's going on you won't get it. BUT if you understand what they mean, they are spoilers XD But they don't mean anything to people who don't know what's going on so what does it matter?

@Kirroha: "Love the Uma and Noxes, btw." Does that include mine? :D

----------------------------------------------

New avvie, yo!

Yeah, un-animated, boo hoo hoo, whatever.

Just a cropped version of my Collegium submission right here

width=200http://www.aveyond.com/uploads/photos/3790.jpg[/img]

Poor kids. They just saw something horrible. Well, sort of horrible. It's not like it's pr0n/carnage/bloodbath/etc, but I know I wouldn't want to see what they saw.

New set! I got all excited about Hold it Against Me premiering/leaking yesterday, so I made a set. It's a good thing Britney is pretty; otherwise I would have a horrible set. ^^ It's really boring and it's just the picture from her single cover, and I didn't use any effects, but still. :)

width=100http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx168/iMauve/Britney/HolditAgainstMeAvvy.gif[/img]

width=400http://i752.photobucket.com/albums/xx168/iMauve/Britney/HolditAgainstMeSiggy.gif[/img]

:D

Changed my siggie after using the old one for a year (well, technically speaking anyway...). It's made with TS2 plus slight Photoshop edits. It's not really new, but I just re-sized it into a reasonable size.

banner.jpg

Like you said: It's Twilight. They're abusing each other :roll: It's pretty much the only way the pairing could happen; Evil!Mel and Vamp!Gyendal. You really have to go look at the original Collegium submission (the uncoloured one). I have an explanation there, except that there's nothing much to explain. This pairing is creepy and is TOTALLY Twilight but without the sparkles, but THAT'S why it's fun.

@KTC: I know what BDSM is, KTC :D Doesn't BDSM count as "abusing" too in a way? It's like consensual abuse >.>

Dang Blurble and her crazy comments... For an Ed/Mel fan she's a bit too encouraging about my G/M crackshipping.

@agas: eh, I wasn't sure XD

bdsm=abuse. depending on the definition, not necessarily.

Abuse is the improper usage or treatment for a bad purpose, often to unfairly or improperly gain benefit, physical or verbal maltreatment, injury, sexual assault, violation, rape, unjust practices; wrongful practice or custom; offense; crime, or otherwise verbal aggression.

From my understanding, BDSM is completely consensual so while the acts themselves are aim to dominate/hurt/etc. they aren't abusive acts. Abuse would be if the top ignored the bottom's safe word and continued the act. Than it would be abuse/rape as it wasn't consensual.

bout blurble: LOL

@KTC: Eh. Yeah. I've seen long debates on whether or not "consensual abuse" can still be called "abuse"...

Anyways. So I suppose I should just call G/M a "BDSM couple" :P Um... how the hell do you write a pairing where the two people take turns being top? Should I start writing that pairing as G/M/G now? :S

@agas:

debates: bdsm is such a dubious territory >.>

Write: well, they could both be switches? :P One doesn't exclusively have to be the top/bottom in bdsm.

and maybe we should stop talking bout bdsm in the avvie/siggie thread cuz its really off topic >.>

Um, I was asking about naming convention for pairings in general in the last bit, not just in BDSM >___< I mean, the name in the front is usually the "top" (e.g Te'ijal/Galahad), so if the people take turns being top how to write the pairing name? :S

It's still off topic regardless. Shutting up now.