Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

i know a siggie that will be humors! let me place some pics togeter and make it.

here you go! a funy yet cute siggie! i found a sutible pic and just wrote some really funny words!

206791_115888758490734_100002088328715_134032_1684307_n.jpg

like it? it can be anyone's.

Guest merrytess

The new Desperate Housewives DVD show is front-loaded with the former soap star (Melrose Place Marcia Cross, Nicollette Sheridan of Knots Landing) and newer (Eva Longoria on The Young and the Restless), The Mentalist DVD and has a veteran team of writers and directors who have time on General Hospital, Melrose Place, Santa Barbara, and Colby, more worship fare like The Golden Girls, Queer as Folk and Sex and the City. The Good Wife DVD As a pioneer of sex, women features photogenic quartet of women, of all modern archetype. But when Carrie and the crew to enjoy boundless expanse of luxury in Manhattan to work through their problems, these subtle, well-lit, housewives are strictly limited Wisteria Lane Hollywood Slots and the block in the suburbs. Medium DVD It is inexorably Housewives plot-based, even if the relay always unlikely to act without knowing wink. In its own way still bitter frothy satire Desperate Housewives cliché of women not choices: career or family, love or sex, independence, or intimacy. The Big Bang Theory DVD In fact, all key women strengthened by writing and directing that play to each of their strengths. Gabby secret affair with Carlos (Ricardo Chavira) posted gift Eva Longoria Parker for broad comedy.

I'm planning a new set advertising my game, Chronicles of Daestra: Demon. It'll have a link to my website, and a pic of the protagonist.

@elem: Can't wait to see your new set!

@KTC: I like pooch better than the invisible man, although he was funny. :P