Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

I changed mine again! Now it advertises my RP. The Elf Mage is ElfKing Radka with some random Elves, and the blue guy in a black robe is his brother, DemonLord Morh.

Made a new set. At first I was just gonna do a Nicki Minaj "Moment 4 Life" set, but then I really liked that scene in Lady GaGa's "Judas" music video, so then I resized my first siggy so that I could have two plus a transition bar, and it kind of turned out a mess. :D

Strawberry.jpg

im planing when im better at anime i will use my skills for a siggie. but for now i can draw them even though i never learned how. seriously, just let me find that photo of my work.

edit:

sorry if its small i resized it so it could be an avvie. and this i just took a picture of it. and no i didnt use mspaint to draw it but to resize it.

width=300http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/198610_108706402542303_100002088328715_84249_3734019_n.jpg[/img]

Changed my siggy to reflect Lady GaGa's new song "Edge of Glory" (probably her best ever). <3 Now I kind of have a good matching set. Kind of. :P

I finally got around to making my new set. It advertises my game, COD: D.

The avvie says, "Dasai thinks that Laeni and Oregano are like beached whales. How strange."

The siggie is a quote from Dasai, from after she rescues the duo.

Made with Adobe Photoshop CS2. The sprites are from Famitsu, and they're the actual sprites for my game.

EDIT! This is my first animated set. :)

nice! i hope i can post a new avvie set for you guys soon! they will be anime! after i had more practice.

ps im most likely going to have to us a paper stump for special effects.