Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

Mereko,

I like the humor in the Pirates of the Caribbean set. Your new one is good too but I am not familiar with Magical Diary. :)

Ipodbearxx,

the girl has a strong kick. ;)

Thank you, SilverMist. I'm thinking of getting back to my JD set but I think I'll stick up with this Da Ra set for now. :D

Damien.... O_____O That's a GUY? I thought that's a girl when I saw the trailers. Eugh... :S

My fave Magical Diary character has gotta be the grumpy professor Hieronymous XD Am I seeing a possible path of marrying him in the ads? Because that's gonna be hilarious :laughing: (only has the demo)

@Meroko: Damien.... O_____O That's a GUY? I thought that's a girl when I saw the trailers. Eugh... :S

-------------

On the subject of Magical Diary. My fave Magical Diary character has gotta be the grumpy professor Hieronymous XD Am I seeing a possible path of marrying him in the ads? Because that's gonna be hilarious :laughing: (only has the demo)

-------------

I'm feeling spiteful so I just changed my set back into the yaoi set because I feel like spiting myself. Yeah, I kinda feel like in a self-hating mood recently so I'm spiting myself with a set of the thing I really REALLY hate seeing and hate myself for making: Saurva/Agas. Not Aveyond-verse, of course. They're mine now. My rendition of Aveyond's Saurva and Agas are related and them being together is incest. I tolerate yaoi incest even less than generic yaoi. So there. A tribute of self-hatred.

Is that like a "story" behind it?

And is that "shouen ai"? OMG! I seriously love those. Hey, and I saw you using that set like last year? :o

Yes, I used this set least year and I brought it back because I don't have the mood or desire to make new sets yet.

What story? It's a story behind why I chose to bring back the yaoi/shonen ai as opposed to using - oh, I don't know - the daevas-rides-llamas picture or the Saurva smoking picture or D_A fighting Agas or whatever. I hate shounen ai, as stated in the tagline and my previous post, and I hate myself for making this set.

Why I made the set in the first place? As a joke. Because at the time I made the set, Agas and Saurva kind of hate each other so... HATE COUPLE IS FUNNY. Among many other reasons. Let's just say I trolled myself with that and I hate myself for it now.

Wow, I'm pretty amazed with your siggie, Kirroha.

Especially, the blood--I mean the charas looks cute while that cuteness was destroyed by that serious blood. :D

@Moon: Oh my gosh. That's hilarious!

@Kirroha: I love your set. It's pretty and detailed.

@all: I'm going to try making a set soon, if I can find the motivation. It'll probably be a Chronicles of Daestra set again, as I'm too lazy to think of anything creative lately. :P

That is Lara Croft from the newest Tomb Raider game. I think I watched a trailer for it or something, but all I can remember is that she grunts and groans and gasps a lot. XP

@LaCroft: OMG. I seriously love her style and of course LC series as well :D

@An: You cupcake is cute enough but I more prefer a cupcake with a red, red, berry at the top :D