Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

I'm thinking of changing my set, too, but there's an "Avvie & Siggie Contest" coming on the way so yeah...

@Gamezplash

http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=1093&forum=2

I don't know if it was or if it wasn't, there are rules on AM and they need to be respected in case you didn't notice. Probably the team is busy with the deadline so they haven't noticed but when an older member says that you need to respect the rules you need to do that...of course not because it was an older member but because that member does have an experience on this site much more than you do. I used to have larger siggies as well until one day I was pm-ed by someone -_-'

@Meroko maybe you don't bother but others do..I personally do when rules are not respected. There's a reason why that rule was made, my PC is slow enough without the loading of the large siggies -_-'

Look honey you really need to read posts more carefully. I send you a link in the previous post but hmmm....I really have no further comment about your behavior on this site -_-'

my PC is slow enough without the loading of the large siggies -_-'

The very reason why there are siggie size limit rules. Amaranthia mods doesn't want to burden those with very slow internet. Not everyone has super-speed internet that can load everything in an instant.

@Gamez: I can make your siggie smaller for you if you want. It's easy to do in Photoshop. This way, you don't have to look for a new one!

@Kiro-chan: >< Cute and tragical(?) looking one~!

@everyone: I'm gonna change my set in 2 weeks time! Yay!

@LCroft: Hmm...this sure is a nice set and enchanter-like but don't you think it's a bit...blurry (?) :roll:

@Lara: I really like your new set! The fadeout is nice.

@all: I'm going to change my set to something related to my website soon... I've got the siggie, but I'm not sure what to do for the avvie because I really like having a face for that. I might show everyone Omega's face, which is a bit silly.

New set, This time NOT an RMXP set. I'm probably gonna keep this for a looong time.

Matria-DeviousFairyAvvie.gif

Matria-DeviousFairySiggie.gif

I'm a devious Faerie~

Just cut out from an awesome picture I found. I love it~ :D

I think that character is probably going to be my new addiction for all eternity. I just wish I could make it a Charset :o Hopefully someone will respond in my topic..

Have you made charsets before?

You can respond in my topic, in Homemade games requests and offers, and we can continue the conversation there.

Now, back to topic.

Dear lord, that yaoi sig is bothering me so much so that my spite cannot shield me from how disturbing it is. So. Time to change.

Meet revamped-Agas:

width=200http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Celtic-Agas-avvie2.gif[/img]

width=450http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Celtic-Agas-sig2.gif[/img]

That blondie with silver horns in my old sets? No more. Gone. Not part of Aveyond anymore. He's mine. All mine. Copyright and whatshiz, if I can get the legal stuff arranged. This is the new Aveyond!Agas. Get used to it. What did you say? He looks like an elf? He looks like Legolas? I don't care.

In the avvie there were 3 types of text, aye? The first is a placeholder font for the Demon language, the second is Tolkien Elfish, and the third is plain text. All three say "Agas". Representing the 3 languages a daeva is required to master before they're allowed to take position: Demon, Elfish, and Human. I am too lazy to make up my own Elfish because I don't give a hoot for elves, so ready-made Tolkien Elfish font it is.

The Elfish in the sig, though, says something very... depressing and emo.

Spenjahgra is, well, Agas' headquarters. A daeva takes up whatever region they're ruling over as a surname of sorts. So. Yeah. The tagline saying that Agas is head of military, security, and all that? Yeah. He is THAT important. But still less important than the rest of the gang. Let's say that Agas is the equivalent of an army general, then the rest of the daevas are equivalent of the king.

I would've gone into a longer rant, but this is just a sig/avvie thing and not Agas' profile, so I'm shutting up now :S

Nice new set. :D

I love how I can barely see the middle text in the avvie *goes too fast by* and when I finally read it it's just d ca g cg...

Yes, I had to do that.

I like how the new Agas looks. Pretty much better than the old Agas.

I wish I knew elfish, to me, that text just says: ) 95 mab cadddbcgcg Agycaa?¤cacgmd¤[letter I can't make goes here]

But my Brain isn't very good for a brain xD

@dawnmist: Those fonts were unreadable in the first place, so I didn't bother making them linger too long. 'specially the argblargblarg elfish.

In another news, the text is not in elfish. It's plain English, it's just that it's written in Tengwar Annatar. I could NOT speak Tolkien Elfish to save my life and I do not WISH to. I'd rather make up MY own Elfish. But I won't coz I don't like elves all that much. I'd rather spend the time making up the daevas' language.