Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

@Makiko: The avvie is cute! Nice animation. Did you do it yourself?

@d_a: I like this set much more than the yaoi set. The elvish is a nice touch, even if you didn't make it up yourself.

Re Makiko's avvie: It sure looks like it's a clip from the anime, cut and rendered as an avvie. Photoshop CS3 and above are capable of doing that, but maybe there are other programs that can do it too.

@Dawnmist: It's a character from Lucky Star, but I don't remember her name.

@Yuffie: Well, I had that yaoi set up just to see if a certain someone would say anything about it, but they never did, so I guess it's time to change and make myself less ill. The Elfish is there for lulz because someone told me new!Agas looks like Legolas and being able to speak Elfish WAS a requirement for a daeva so...

@Dawnmist: I like your avvies! I just didn't get around to saying it in my other post! They're really nifty looking. I like how there's one for every season, and the avvies really match the seasons that you assigned them to. I think that I like fire best out of the four. The 'beret squad' thing is interesting, but I like the others much better.

@d_a: The elfish really makes sense to put there. Honestly, though, new Agas doesn't look a thing like Legolas (at least from the movies) does. Agas looks angrier, and kind of... wilder? It's a nice set. :)

@Yuffie: Lol, it's okay xD

Yeah, I like the other ones better. I Just felt like doing a crappy animated paint set for some reason xD

Though, I'm gonna change it to Autumn soon. In 20 days or so. or 19, depending...

@D_A: Oh. THAT'S where I've seen her before ^^' Thank's for telling me that fact, my brain no longer complains. :D

@Yuffie: Yeah, I don't think Agas look anything like Legolas, but what do I know? New Agas is meant to look like this one Aveyond character and I'm sort of surprised nobody brought it up yet because I thought it was so damn obvious. I suppose my sneaky-ninja-skills is still good as ever... :P

New set.

Youtube for Touhou - Bad Apple HD [English vocal] and you'll see.

(I'm obsessed with that song. Don't ask why.)

BadAppleAvvie.png

BadAppleSiggie.png

Am I dreaming? Or seeing nothing? My words are useless even if I speak.

Again, I need to save my sets as PNG. >_<

@Dawnmist: No, it's definitely NOT Gyendal. If anything, Agas looks like Gyendal's dad, but since Papa Ravenfoot is my OC it doesn't count :P

Maybe I should make a story about it. Just for the lulz.

@Meroko: I cut out the images from other images. I don't make them from the bottom myself xD

@D_A: Oh well, I already said "But it's probably just me". xD I'¨m such a bad guesser.

Maybe Saurva? :o I just came to think of it since I came to think of that earth guardian lady with the ponytail.

.. My mind functions in ways WAY beyond humanity O_o

Edit: I just realized it's Autumn XD Changed my set~

Tagline says;

Σε ένα όνειρο του πραγματικότητα, κανείς δεν συνειδητοποιούν την αλήθεια του έρωτα.

AKA;

In a dream of reality, one does not realize the truth of love.

Ah, I can't help it! I love Doctor Who. ^^

**And new episodes are coming out the 27th (I think) so I'm super excited about that. I just had to make a Doctor Who set.**