Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

Moony ^^ hmm isn't that from World of Warcraft or something? lol I'm a geek ^^ I only do roleplay D:

And here goes my new siggie, it'd been a while. :) It's something about love being nothing but dissapointment, which for is genuine T.T feedback please? ^^

No, I've been three years with that Chocobo avatar by now. XD

@Avey: I'd like to believe that your siggie (well the text at least) is not true. Although sometimes love is a dissapointement, there are also many times it isn't. I've seen it ^^

But then again what do I know? To actually talk about love, you've first got to fall in love after all...

((On another silly note: I'm pretty proud I could understand everything except Enttäuschung ^^))

@athinoutsi: A question: is your avatar a pirate? You could try a pirate theme.

Sidenote, inspired by the hat in athinoutsi's avvie: I've always wanted to see someone do a hat-themed siggy, but that's just me, probably :P

Changing my set. Temporarily. I love that Agas set a whole bunch.

Anyways. So here's the Spook set I made for a contest in the Amaranth anniversary festival. Didn't win, so sad, nobody likes Spook :cry: *sarcasm*

width=440http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Spook-contest-avvie-small.gif[/img]

width=440http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Spook-contest-sig.gif[/img]

That pokerface avvie is kinda self-explanatory. It features like less-than-half-a-second's worth of Human!Gyendal.

The siggie is Spook in his Underfall party costume. The tag, "Your eyes see but my shadow", is a line from "Don Juan" in the 1989 Phantom of the Opera movie starring Robert Englund :)

Bigger, still (non-animated) versions, if you want to see Spook's pretty face:

- Spook's pokerface pose

- Gyendal in the pokerface pose

- Spook in Halloween/masquerade costume

Man... I'm going to be singing that song all night now... Thanks. >.<

I do like your set though, d_a... ^^ Even if it means that song is stuck in my head.

:.:.:

Ah, I'm thinking a new set soon. Maybe a not Doctor Who who one this time? XD *Though I've only had two, it's not like I've been spamming Doctor Who sets...*

@daeva agas

hah... wow, as expected from an artist ^_^ so good in drawing hot anime guys? 8DDD

and yeah, I like the avvie and the siggie too =u=b especially the animation :)

@Meroko: No duh :roll: Obviously. I purposely used that Lady Gaga pose, and even a line from her song :roll:

@ashen: It's a good song. Should be no problem, LOL :D

@griselmay: I had 6 years of practice. My drawing didn't start out looking THIS great.

@daeva_agas

roflol mine is even worse, XD

always doing a drawing yet it's always the same :D

@meroko

wow nice siggie >8D is that a guy?

If someone had to ask if Damien is a man or a woman, just goes to show how girly the guy is :roll:

@grisel: Well, I always find ways to make my drawings better. Tutorials, taking classes, asking for comments/opinions from others... For the longest time my drawing skills were stagnant too. Then I started looking up tutorials and buying how to draw books. And then my skills picked up from there.

A rather shojo-y set for me. Leyla and Taemin again, yay! ... My inner fangirl demanded something fluffy. I complied. ^^ Though I had meant to be doing a digital color of that picture... but I ended up being lazy and making a siggy set instead. XD

LandTShoujoavvie.jpg

width=440http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/ee363/Ashen_Eclipse/landtshoujosiggy.jpg[/img]

Took me forever to figure out what to write on it though... Thank goodness for Whitesnake. ^^

I'm never changing mines because I love Que (my cat) too much to take her pic down from my avvie! However in the future I will change my siggie. ^.^

edit:

If in the future my siggie might change to this. And the meep was a little humor that got stuck in my head because my sis says it 24/7 -.-#

width=440http://photos-c.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/301165_172137272865882_100002088328715_358427_1180467297_a.jpg[/img]

And the girl is me as a cartoon! Yes I have medium golden ash brown hair.

edit again:

and i can bend farther back than that. And have a normal poster in real.