Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

I have been making some AV wedding banners for people in Facebook. A Lars/Rhen for Moonja, a Dameon/Rhen for shaz, so now I made Agas/Rhen for myself. Plus, I owe it to myself. A/R is the only couple among my three crackships who are properly and happily married. Gyendal + Mel + wedding = does not compute. Eithera + Saurva + wedding = LOGIC ERROR, PROCESS FAILURE.

I also recently made Rhen along with Mel for RMVXA, so I want to showcase them. That pudgy little squashed chibi sprite IS cute, so sue me.

Y'all are probably tired of the other set already.

AgasRhen_zpsfbabd642.png

I aboslutely adore Agas's black irises :D

width=500http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/AgasRhenbanner_zpse71af260.png[/img]

MUSHROOOMS. I LOVE MUSHROOMS. Mushrooms are my next favourite RPG Maker tile chips after trees and foliage and other greenery. Poor Devin is probably scared and/or confused. Talia would've gone for moral support, but she isn't allowed to be there. The magic ceremony has strict rules about who may be in attendance, shh.

Dug up an old set from ye olde tymes. See how the date says 2010? That's when I made this. That was OLD.

I didn't mention the guys by name, so it doesn't matter that they're not who they anymore, hurray!

I really hate how much my art LE SUCKED in the sig, so eh.

ETA: If you can't read the prisoner tags, Blondie's say "Pervert", Purple's say "Deviant", and Redhead's say "Pedophile".

width=500http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Prisoner-Avvie-HQ.gif[/img]

width=500http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Prisoner-sig.gif[/img]

I think you forgot a "s" there; in your avvie.

It should be "suspects" instead of "supects" I think, d_a :D

And even more funnier to me is, in my language, that pronunciation "supects" is a swearing word, lolz XD XD

actually... there is no missing letter. It's all correct... At least as far as I can tell, it sais "suspects" not "supects".

There are 2 different Avvies. One is the one actually sitting on my posts, and then there's the one I embedded on the post to show people what set I was currently using.

@Meroko: Say that again and I will tell him to punch you. I'm seriously TIRED of you making remarks about "old blond Agas" :roll: I've made enough notification that said none of the old cast are gone. They've just packed their bags and left Aveyond-verse to live in a new universe.

Agas is Agas. Don't like it? Too darn bad.