Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

Oh, don't go out on a limb for my sake :roll:

Really, though, stop acting like you're in the right and I'm just a wangsting wailer.

I have repeatedly told you to DROP the "I love old blond Agas" thing. You've been doing it not just once, but MANY TIMES, especially when I first rebooted everyone.

Every time you said it, I told you to not do it again. I already stated what my reasons for pulling them out are, and I don't like you calling him "blond Agas" or saying that you like him better than the current rendition of Agas.

Guess what? You just did it again. It's very ridiculous and tiresome by now. It's especially annoying because I already announced that he is NOT "Agas" anymore when I rebooted the daevas. If you can't listen to me the first, oh, 5-10 times, then I have the right to be pissed.

First of all, sorry. I'm sorry; I didn't really remember you telling you to drop the "I love old blond Agas" thing. And as far as I could remember, you told me this like months/a year ago so...I probably forgot. But well noted this time. Still I dun get why I don't have the right to say the "I love old blond Agas" thing. Can't an art viewer have their own personal feelings and preference over arts, I wonder.

And sure, you have the right to be pissed off, but you could use a smoother word to express your pissing off. Plus, poor Agas died even before you could order him to punch me. Rhen already killed it for me like yeaaaaaaaars ago. :P

Now, you're getting nowhere from the topic. :roll:

The rest of the answer goes to PM, but this needs a public answer because I want to make something clear. The way Meroko is wording the post sounds like I'm being irrational and impinging on his human rights of free speech.

Still I dun get why I don't have the right to say the "I love old blond Agas" thing. Can't an art viewer have their own personal feelings and preference over arts, I wonder.

I never said "you don't have the rights". You have all the rights to say that, but I also have the same rights to be unhappy and yell at you.

I do not like you calling Blond Guy "Old Agas" because that implies that you still think of him as "D_A's previous version of Aveyond Agas". Like I said before, this character is still around. He simply ISN'T AGAS. That's what I've been saying all along. You are very welcome to say you like this guy, but just don't refer to him as "Old Agas". Call him "blond guy" or "Blondie" or whatever else you deem appropriate. His character and personality has nothing to do with "being Agas".

@Cakey: ^Yup, what d_a said! :D

@d_a: Hm, yeah, we're not just friends. Instead, we're super-super-close friends as An mentioned earlier! ;)

XP XD

Because this is April Fool and my first day of school, Imma change my set to something completely different than my usual fare for once.

width=400http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Avvie_zps42a7f867.gif[/img]

width=400http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/Expansionlogonotextsig_zps8fe95780.jpg[/img]

Hurrrr~

For the record, I did make that "game logo"-styled sig. What is it for? Stuff.

It's your first day of school? I only just finished term 1 of year 7... (oh, I'm in High School now! Yayy!) Must be different parts of the year for different countries...

I love those anime pics in the Avvie! And the siggy looks pretty cool too!

@Cakey: My college has quarter system. My first quarter this year started in January and ends in March. I just had a week-long quarter break last week and this Monday was the first day of school for Spring quarter. So it's an entirely new term/period/etc.

@thha_luth: Nope, that wasn't Sanada Yukimura XD Since you don't seem to recognize the crest... well, the one with the moustache is Nobunaga Oda and the one you called Sanada is his son Nobukatsu. I didn't make Nobunaga, by the way. That's from an otome game called Ninja Love. I just drew Nobukatsu because even though he's a minor villain, I still like my villains to have faces, dammit.

@Agas

Haha forgive me then. Oh yea Nobunaga, I just play the game in PS 2 but I don't understand the Japanese language lol :P And seeing the crest reminds me of the game.

Oh I see, but it's quite similar with Sengoku Basara well of course. Lol you're the villain's fan xD

Um, dude, what are you talking about? Did you even read my post? Ninja Love is an otome game for mobile devices. How is it even anywhere close to Sengoku Basara? :P Sengoku Basara is like a WTH version of Koei's Samurai Warriors, so... eh.

I find Nobunaga a fascinating person, so I enjoy any portrayal of him, be it evil or good. I really prefer that he's not portrayed as evil, but as long as they make him cool, I can stomach it.

That would be because... Nobunaga Oda is a REAL LIFE person. His crest is real. His FACE is real. So unless the character designers went out of their way to make him look nothing like his real self, of course the crest and face would be similar! :D

And that's your 10-second history lesson.

After loitering the KOEI forums for far too long, I have decided to use something KOEI related for my new Avvie.

width=100http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj280/theAdept_Rogue/yinping_zps75fa6c04.png[/img]

Above is Guan Yinping, the daughter of Guan Yu, and one of the many characters introduced in Dynasty Warriors 8. I had also considered using Zhang Chunhua (Sima Yi's wife) or Jia Chong (some other Jin official you probably don't know about), but finally settled on Yinping. Isn't she just adorable? :D

Well, no, it's not a bad thing at all... if Sims can be made into something this good (in fact, I did try making Yinping with Sims, and failed miserably). You know, since there are limitations in the lighting effects and uneven skintone and whatnot.

daeva_agas wrote:

Yeah, true that. What I meant is just that she has this Sim-esque doll-like look to her, unlike the manly bearded guys who look so macho and all that.

Funny you should say that, since most of the Koei guys are neither manly, bearded nor macho-looking (ironically, Guan Yu is one of the few who is. The same can not be said for his sons, though).

Also, you make it sound like that Sims can only be used to make petite porcelain figures. You actually can make a buff/macho character like Guan Yu in the Sims - only I never do so.