Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Avvies and Siggies (remade)

Because... my vision of Sims are stuck in the very doll-like Sims 1 (and the sparkly pretty ones I see littering the 'net). There's one or two exceptions in Sims 1, but I hardly find Guan Yu-like sims unless I go out of my way to look for them or pure coincidence.

And I stand corrected. I was thinking of certain burly individuals (Shingen Takeda comes to mind), and I didn't do a count between pretty VS non-pretty.

Again a new set. Very simple, something I finished painting yesterday, not changed much.

@Mae: Dancing among the clouds in the sky? Hm, love that idea, really romantic and classic xD

@Lara: You sure like AKB48! :D So, the girl in the avvie and siggie are the same? No?

@Meroko: The painting was done during an art group session with the theme fairy tales and that was what came to mind.

I'm back and this time with an actually handmade avvie by me! I managed to get sneaky and use the scanner behind everyone's back. Now I got a crossover avvie. Can anyone guess it? It's a cross between a very popular anime and a Nickelodeon cartoon.

EDIT: I got rid of it and decided to use my homemade Pinkie Pie one that has straight hair. Also my Siggie has the One Thousand Years of Death now.

My new avvie:

tumblr_mnos6xpHO51r7k0jco1_100.gif

The shirtless guy in the back is the most tedious work I've ever done ever. The Samurai RTP has different body shapes than the regular VX sprites and they didn't give me any templates so I had to sprite the body from scratch. Grrr. I wanted a very messily-dressed ronin look, you see, and the default sprites given by the RTP don't give me what I want.

I kinda dislike Amaranthia's 100000 byte size limit because I'm forced to make my avvie look all messed up due to its size, but eh...

Dameon is . . . In the way way back :D yep. That's where he is. (that's like the nicest I've ever been to him) he's like . . . Jealous so he's back there.

Also thanks ^^

Lol. I won't expect that. The thing is, deep down inside . . . Well really not that deep down, I love romantic crap XD

Speaking of that . . . I got a new avvie. More R/L! Yay!

Umm . . . I don't really see what you're getting at there. Lars just kissed Rhen's cheek, and she's embarrassed, so she blushed. I don't really understand why it would be 'better' if Rhen had spilled water.

Exactly what d_a said. First of all, I'm not very good at making simple things, let alone a whole spilled water thing.

And I'm not going for comedy, I'm going for romance XD