Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
luckeeladee

can't buy the game

why won't it let me buy the game? It tells me I have a previous chargeback, which I don't know what that is? I've never disputed a charge...can someone help me...I've played the who series and really want to play this game.

Have you ever requested a refund on any game you've purchased via Plimus (on any site, not just Amaranthia)?

You should probably shoot an email off to support@amaranthia.com - they may know what that message means.

(I deleted your duplicate topic in the other forum - the answer there would be the same ;) )

I never have bought any games in any other forum...the Aveyond series is the only ones I've ever bought and I have played them all so I have never asked for a refund of any kind...so frustrated. I really want to play. I did send an email to the plimus people, but I will send one to amaranth too. Thanks.

Plimus won't let me buy the game...they say I had a chargeback 146 days ago - The Lost Orb...I don't get it - I played that game the day it came out and have played it several times and still have access to it. I never asked for a chargeback. Now I ca't play this new game - does anyone know away around stupid Plimus???

aislingyngaio: Merged topics. Please do not open multiple topics about the same subject unless your previous topic was locked

the first thread in that forum by a non-admin/mod/tester user was made on February 16th. I think it was released on the 15th.