Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Seraphina

differences between build a and build b

Just wondering what advantages/disadvantages between build a and build b. My computer crashed, and I lost all my LoT, GoN, and TLO saved games, so I'm starting a new TLO. Can I get my Moo Hatchery animals back?

Nothing much with regards to storyline and gameplay. All three AV3 games just have bug fixes as the difference between Builds.

Now, if you're talking about differences between new game and ported save, then yes, there will be differences. And no, you can't get your Moo Hatchery animals back if you start a new game in TLO.

if you check the pinned topics, a couple of players have provided their end-game files from GoN, so if you want to play TLO with a specific pairing, you could save one of those into your TLO folder and continue the game.

Oh, that's really cool. Thanks for the help, guys.

Aisling: What bugs can I dodge - because I only have build A.

Shaz: THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH. I hope Aisling's done the quests, though. Because I can't bear it if Barnaby's dead w/o Hanna. ;)

And I got Belf. Is that wrong? I just love Edward's face when he says, "Uh, yeah..."

You can download Build B from the site you bought Build A from (which would only be either AM or BFG, both of which already has Build B for a long time).

Pinned topics are the topics in a forum that are permanently on top. Another name for them are "Stickyed Topics" or "Important Topics". And if you grab my save files, then yes ;) Most assuredly Barnaby is alive :evil:

Okay. I was planning on doing it anyway. Just wondering. Did you do each and every sidequest? That must've been exhausting!

Sorry to bother you guys again - but where do I put the GON save file? It's not registering there is one....

You'll need to get into your Aveyond 3 save folder, which should be found here:

C:\Documents and Settings\computerusername\Application Data\Aveyond 3

Inside this folder, you should have folders called "Chapter 1", "Chapter 2", "Chapter 3", etc. You'll put the GoN save file into the Chapter 3 (TLO) folder.