Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
nanekochan

Location of Locked Chests + 1 or 2 other things

Does anyone know where all the locked chests are located (and the rusty chests too), because I know I saw one somewhere I can't locate again (just thinking of searching everywhere again makes me go @.@ !)

Also there seems to be a bunch of weapons I'm still missing (I'm in the fauna cave, having completed everything else including side quests and the mana cave...did I miss something?)

I can get a list if necessary.

Also: noticed that the FAQ here, which I had already read in the BFG walkthrough, says certain things happen with the Faux Hercules Bust...but there's another FAQ regarding attraction points that seems to contradict that. Basically it seems the list of option of what to do with the Faux Hercules Bust is incorrect, as there is one option listed there that seems not to be an actual option in the game, instead it is replaced with the attraction point option.

Do any of these things have anything to do with the fact that I'm still working on Build A?

I have a complete list of weapons found in my Commentary Walkthrough (check the "MAPS, GUIDES ETC" topic stickyed on top of this forum). It doesn't have a dedicated list of locked/rusty chests, but I do mention the list of normal/locked/rusty chests one can get in each chapter/location, if you would care to use the search function.

Re the Faux Herc Bust, it is an attraction point AND you can do something with it after you've gotten it. If you get it, attraction point +1, otherwise, -1. Then if you have it, you can find a buyer for it, though it won't earn you very much.

I tried to sell the faux Herc bust to Fahd (after I had achieved the +1 attraction point) but he didn't bite....I tried a couple of times to see what he would do. Maybe because I visited Fahd for the first time (after stealing his 1st bust) after I had already gotten the faux one? I don't know.

Thanks, I will look at your walkthrough for further help!

Donna

Just checked the Commentary Walkthrough link on the Maps, Guides, etc. topic; seems the link is broken, please, can you check it? Thanks.

Merged Post.

~Mopiece

Fahd will only purchase a bust from you if you have BOTH of them. So if you've already found another buyer for the REAL one, and you only have the fake one, he won't buy it.