Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
M.C

Bristle Wood, Sewers.

I'm stuck in Bristle Wood Forest, and the sewers. I got to dodge the monsters to end up in Peliad, but from there in the sewers the monsters are too strong and I dun't know what to do.

I tried cloud's walkthrough, but when I tried to open the pdf with notepad it wasn't responding anymore. So, someone help pwease? I don't have enough money either, and I don't wanna cheat the first time I play with the goodie caves, or whatever they are D:

If you really have NO money, and you don't want to start over, it's possible to dodge monsters and collect a decent amount of gold from chests in Bristle Woods. Check out Tiniponi's maps to see which chests are where.

In the sewers, there is a merchant who sells weapons and armor. You just have to dodge two roaches to reach him. After you buy a new weapon, you'll be able to kill a couple monsters before they kill you.

The monsters in this game drop lots of gold, so after that, you're in business. :)

Thanks Rabbit, I'll try that. :)

EDIT: The weapon's like 1900 gold, and I couldn't go back to the Mainland. And i haven't found more money either.

EDIT2: Haha i found another one, sorry. Thanks again. :3