Iya: What's your word?

Rye: Nothing.

Canver sounds interesting! BTW, this is as funny as Wyst's; maybe funnier!

Thanks! I love Wyst's parody, and I'm glad to be compared to it :D

EDIT: I'm playing the actual game now, and I've decided officialy of what Nicolas will be like XD

3 updates in a day?!?!?! *faints*

====

Thais . . .

Iya: If you are a RIP, get yer butt over here!!!

Rip: Hey, here I am!

Iya: You don't come till later. Get lost!

Rip: Sorry, my mistake. *leaves*

Iya: Hey, look! Weapon and armor stores! *goes inside weapon shop*

Shopkeeper: Hello, what d'ya want with me? I have money! Books! Love!

Rye: . . . Whut?

Iya: I demand you give the the best weapons in the game! Chop chop!

SK: Here! *runs away*

Iya: He gave us a turnip . . .

Rye: :bug:

Iya: Rye?

Rye: :taz:

Iya: Uh-oh . . .

Rye: :evil:

Iya: SPAZ ATTACK!!!! RUNNNNN!!!!

Rye: :party:

Minutes Later . . .

Rye: Iya! I'm done having a spaz attack!

Iya: Phew . . . why do you have spaz attacks?

Rye: Another side effect of canver. *twitches*

Iya: Hey, I wonder what happened to Ean?

Suddenly the door bursts open! The sky darkens! A figure with pointed ears emerges in the doorway! Cue the dramatic music! Iya and Rye huddle together! The figure raises a knife and says:

"COWER! COWER YOU TWO! YES THAT'S RIGHT! YOU GUESSED WHO I AM! I AM THE GOD OF HOLES! HOW DID IT COME TO BE, YOU ASK?"

Ean: Well, first of all, while you two got all lovey and mushy and held hands and sung I got up because I was just faking having canver and I thought you guys would laugh but that's a different story so anyways I was laying there and this man appeared in front of me and was all like "Ean you are the god of holes and you rock!" but then I was all like "whuuuttt this is so rockin' cool!" but then there was this like bang and the dude really wasn't there and I was like "oh man dude I wish I was the god of holes" so then I came here to tell you people and prove to you that I can talk for this long without breathing and to ask you did you notice I said this all on one breath?

Iya: :o

Rye: :o *dies*

Ean: So guys what did I miss?

Iya: Nothing.

Rye: *un-dies*

Ean: Now what?

Iya: We . . . I . . . go talk to Uther! *runs away*

====

Ean: Well, first of all, while you two got all lovey and mushy and held hands and sung I got up because I was just faking having canver and I thought you guys would laugh but that's a different story so anyways I was laying there and this man appeared in front of me and was all like "Ean you are the god of holes and you rock!" but then I was all like "whuuuttt this is so rockin' cool!" but then there was this like bang and the dude really wasn't there and I was like "oh man dude I wish I was the god of holes" so then I came here to tell you people and prove to you that I can talk for this long without breathing and to ask you did you notice I said this all on one breath?

:D + :laughing: + :bravo: = Me, after reading this.

BTW, are the spaz attacks based on Wyst's Rye-ley(bad combination of Rye and Smiley)?

@CAT(can I call you that instead?): Erm, half inspired by that. Not like, totally copying them, but I thought the idea was pretty halarious to have just emoticons instead of speaking, therefore making spaz attacks!

@Wyst: Oh! I remember now! TrueShadow borrowing Grandma and Grandpa Boogie! Okies!

====

In the castle . . .

Iya: Uther! Uther. Uther? Uther . . .

Ean: Uther! Uther. Uther? Uther . . .

Iya: Okay, where's my suicide knife?

Ean: You're gonna commit suicide?

Iya: Nope. I'm gonna force you to commit suicide.

Ean: Suicide on you?

Iya: GHAAAA!!! *sings version of some jazz some I know* Lordy up above me, there is no doubt! When you passed out brains you must have left my Ean out, oh! Silly little elf Ean, right now he is bein', oh so-o stupid! OMG, I think I'm gonna die . . . alone!

Ean: *claps* Wow, Iya, you're good!

Iya: Thanks, I was thinking of becoming a singer . . .

Ean: LOL!

Iya: . . . what?

Ean: You failed your singing tests before! LOL!

Iya: . . . Grr . . . where's that knife?!

Uther: *emerges from shadows* Mwahahahahaha! I am the snow queen in disguise!!! I will overthrow everywhere in the dunes of disgust and make a tomb for my future wife! Mwahahahahaha!

Iya: Erm . . . Run!!!!

Uther: Wait! Stop! I'm acting! Geez, kids these days . . .

Ean: Ac-ting?

Uther: *rolls eyes* Duh!

Rye: *twitches*

Iya: Erm . . . Rye?

Rye: *twitches*

Uther: What is he doing?

Rye: *twitches* Spaz . . . *twitches* attack!

Uther: Oooookay, and anyways, wanna join the resistance?

Ean: Do I want to join the resistance? That's like asking the god of holes if he wants to go to prom with a chicken well I sorta do cause that chicken was pretty cool but anyways that's a long story for another time that I will tell to Prince Nicolas when he joins but that isn't until later so for now I guess I'll just have to go dance with a chicken under the stars and you know this isn't even my record of not taking a breath I could actually talk or sing for ten years on one breath but then I'd be 27 and my whole life would be wasted not dancing with chickens and then I would just go without pumpkin pie too and Uther did you know Iya gets uncomfortable around pumpkins?

. . . *silence* . . .

Uther: Will you answer my question?

Ean: I did! My answer went like this: Do I want to join the resistance? That's like asking the god of holes if he wants to go to prom with a chicken well I sorta do cause that chicken was pretty cool but anyways that's a long story for another time that I will tell to Prince Nicolas when he joins but that isn't until later so for now I guess I'll just have to go dance with a chicken under the stars and you know this isn't even my record of not taking a breath I could actually talk or sing for ten years on one breath but then I'd be 27 and my whole life would be wasted not dancing with chickens and then I would just go without pumpkin pie too and Uther did you know Iya gets uncomfortable around pumpkins?

Iya: *ignores* Yes, we'll join the resistance.

Uther: Great! Now, sign here and here and annitials here and name there and pet's name there and name of your favorite pizza there and--ta-da! You're all signed up to get a free washer and dryer every month!

Iya: Umm . . . what about the resistance?

Uther: Oh, that. Go deliver this letter to Ella in Candar! *gives sign-up form to get a free washer and dryer every month*

Iya: This isn't a letter about the resistance . . .

Uther: Just go! *disapears*

Iya: Anyone else as confused as I am?

====

@Earlier post by Indra - Well, my account name is initials, so if you're going to shorten it, I suggest C4AT or calling me by my title, Sorcerer Lord.

@Wyst - Yay for Grandma and Grandpa Boogie!

@Last post by Indra - I worship a god...The God of Holes! How exactly does Ean talk so long on one breath?

@C4AT: Hmph. Live with it.

====

Iya: Here we are at . . . umm . . . Ceri?

Ean: Candy.

Rye: Candar.

Iya: Riiiiiiight, I forgot. Anyways, to the palace! *goes to palace but takes random detour to some random house*

Emma: Work work work! Emma do this! Emma do that, and--hey! A farm boy! Hmm, plan forming in my head, and . . . bang! Plan! *takes of maid clothes and quickly puts them on Rye, than steals 500 gold from the party and runs away to Thais*

Rye: . . . :o . . .

Iya: Manly Rye isn't so . . . manly anymore . . .

Rye: Hey, this sort of feels good! No more weird things around my legs!

Ean: . . . Whuuuuutttt???

Iya: Ean! That was, like, so long ago!

Rye: Yeah, Ean! *takes off maid clothes and puts them on Ean*

Emma's Mistress: Oh, there you are, Emma! Come give me a foot massage! No argueing! *drags Ean off*

Rye and Iya:

:smileattack:

:party:

The two go and dance off into the distance, celebrating the leave of Ean . . .

====

Sorry . . . short update is short . . .

N0oO0oO0oO0oO0oO0oO0oO0oO0oO0oO0oO0oO0!!!!!!!!!!!!

HES THE GOD OF HOLES!! he has to be. lol

=======================

more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!

more!more!more!more!more!more!

more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!

more!more!more!more!more!more!more!

more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!more!

more!more!more!

I thought it was nice

------------

--------------

1. it showed my obsession

2. it shows my disappointment

3. it shows my determination to make him the god of holes

:D You certainly were right about one thing...he IS the god of holes. Hey, Indra-chan, you don't mind if I use that in my Parodeyond series, do you?