Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Indra

Aveyond 2: A Parody - Update June 7

Thanks for reading it.

And I can't wait for the update.

P.S. Yes, it's more realistic and more detailed. (Just like my Lord of Twilight) And I've worken on an original story of my own: "Redeemer" just in case you want to and you have the time to check it out:D

As promised ~~ and this time from a computer!

=====

Random Lady: Rings for sale! Rings for sale! Pure golden rings, discovered in the tomb of King Tut! Just kidding! They're just some aluminum foil painted gold.

Ean: How much?

RL: 600 gold!

Ean: That's highway robbery! I'll take it! *gives the money*

RL: Really? I was expecting you to bargain with me . . . Geez, I would've sold it to you for five gold! Anyways, here.

Ean: *get's down on one knee*

Iya: Oh goddess, what is happening?

Ean: Iya, we've been through some tough times together, like delivering magazines and fighting snakes and me ranting and you smacking and Rye LOLing and me wearing dresses and you hating pumpkins and me ranting some more and even though the oracle is my grandmother I want you to know that I will always love holes.

Iya: Ean, are you propo-

Ean: And even though I love holes so much and I wanna be the god of them heck I am the god of them hahahahahaha I need an inhaler oh well maybe I'll die anyways I love holes but there's something that I love even more that holes.

Iya: EAN, ARE YOU PROPOSING???

Ean: What? No! What made you think that?

Iya: Just the kneeling and . . . never mind. What do you love more than holes, anyways?

Ean: BIGGER HOLES. :giggle:

Rye: Well that didn't sound wrong at all.

Ean: So, Iya, you want this ring?

Iya: Sure, why not?

*cue romantic music* Iya's attraction = one! *end music*

Iya: Whuttheheck?

Ean: Aww, Iya, you luv me :love:

Rye: Iya and Ean, sittin' in a tree. K I S S S S S S S S I N G

Iya: Shut up. :roll:

Ean: Oooh look kittens! How much?

Kitten Saleslady: It's free.

Ean: No way I'm paying that much for a freaking cat.

KS: But it's free . . .

Ean: Fine, whatever. I'll take it gosh Rye so much peer pressure Iya shut up.

Iya: What? What did I do?

KS: Where should I send it?

Ean: Grimm's Hatchery. I mean, Farm.

Iya: But we don't live there.

Ean: Not yet, but soon. Very soon my precious. Very soon :evil:

*awkward silence*

Rye: Ean, are you going to murder someone?

DUN DUN DUN

=====

I don't know where this stuff comes from :S I guess from some deep, dark corner of my scary brain . . .

Oh wow XD that was funny! I don't care what part of your brain this comes from, as long as it keeps coming :D

Ean: Not yet, but soon. Very soon my precious. Very soon :evil:

*awkward silence*

Rye: Ean, are you going to murder someone?

XD wow XD

"Ean : Not yet, but soon. Very soon my precious. Very soon."

Ok... You should change Ean with Smeagol:D

Sooo funny:D I love it. I really thought he was gonna propose at first bun when I saw that he was already ranting I figgured it would be something funny.

"Ean: BIGGER HOLES."

Yeah... that didn't sound wrong at all :laughing:

Lol. I was trying to make Ean sound like Golem/Smeagol when I wrote that line. Lord of the Rings is on my mind lately . . . I finally memorized what race everyone in the fellowship was (gosh, it took me a week to figure out what the heck Boromir is, and it turns out he's a human! Gah!) and then the fellowship had to go and break up. Jdrridksbdid.

Okay sorry that was off topic. I'm sounding like Ean XD

Anyways, thanks both of you!

Yeah... I was just watching the movie (for the bilionth time):D. It's actually easier to figgure out who everybody is once you read the books. (like I did:D)

Of course they are just a bit different but not in any relevant ways. Anyways... we're getting off topic.

Really lokking forward to the next chapter:D

Yay!! Updates! They're great, especially the all-caps suspense thingy at the end of the second-to-last one and the Lord of the Rings reference (I love Lord of the Rings).

P.S. Sorry it took me weeks to realize this had been updated, I don't do much on AM lately and I didn't have notifications on for this (they're on now).

Wow! You have this on notify! Cool :D

I'm glad you like it! It's good to have people reading.

I might update tomorrow because for once I'm all caught up with school. Yay!

Before I begin, I have something to ask: how do I add a poll to this? XD I is embarrassed :oops: I haven't been on in a while, okay?

Also, I have over 19,000 views on this thread! Come on people let's reach 20,000! You will make me oh so happy ^^

Okay, on with it.

=====

Iya: You guys, we should probably get going back to Thais . . .

Ean: Why?

Iya: To tell Uther we delivered the magazine thingy.

Rye: Oh that makes sense.

Iya: It does?

Rye: No . . . I was just trying to fit in. *sniff sniff* I need a hug!

Iya: Aww, sweetie! :awww:

Rye: GET THOSE FILTHY HANDS OFF ME WOMAN.

Iya: But . . . WHUT?

Ean: OMG U GUYZ. LOOKIT! There are goblins and bandits that look like teddy bears and wizards all fighting together wait that makes no sense WTFudge why is a wizard and a teddy bear and a goblin all fighting together Iya don't use dew or that other thing cause they DON'T WORK the author spent so much time fighting those things.

Iya: :o

Rye: :o

Ean: :D

Iya: Well, while you were ranting, Rye and I killed all of those things and gained 7 levels.

Ean: Why seven?

Iya:[d] Because the author's crush's favorite number is 7 so it gets stuck in her head[/d] . . . no reason.

Rye: Whoa, how did you cross off your words like that?

Iya: I'm a singer - I mean song mage. GODDESS LET'S JUST GET ON WITH THIS THING!

Many rants, adventures, and fighting later the trio reaches the Thais palace . . .

Uther: So you're back . . .

Iya: Yup. We delivered the magazine.

Uther: How is my dearest love Ella . . . ?

Ean: Confused.

Uther: How I long for her *sigh* . . . every day I dream that she is mine . . . and that she would marry me . . .

Iya: Why does everyone love Ella? She's stupid.

Uther: APRIL FOOLS!

Ean: Don't you mean May Fools no wait that's not anything so why are you saying April you fool we had to fight so many teddy freaking bears freaking why freaking did freaking we freaking have freaking to freaking kill so many freaking freaking freaking chickens???

Rye: That's Aveyond 1.

Ean: No, there are chickens here. By your village.

Rye: :offtopic:

Iya: You're right . . . let's go.

=====

BONUS CHAPTER! ALL EMOTICONS!

Iya: :peace:

Rye: :thanks:

Iya: :welcome:

Ean: :x

Iya: :wu:

Ean: :hammer:

Rye: :Ambulance:

Iya: :x

Ean: :missyou:

Iya: :peace:

Ean: :awww:

Rye: :ill:

Indra: :hijack:

=====

And that was strange. Enjoy!

I looove this thing:D Ean must have been very angry to rant so "freaking" much:D

It's sooo funny.

Can't wait for the next update. Also... love the hijacking stuff you did:)

Hey everyone! I just added a poll to this, about the ending.

One of the votes for mystery ending is mine, partially because I think it would be funny, partially so I could see the results on this poll. Honestly, why do I have to vote on my OWN POLL? Oh well.

Also, please please please vote! It would mean oh so much to Indra *puppy dog eyes* pwease? :3

Also, if you come up with your own ending, please pm me instead of posting so it can remain a surprise. Thanks everyone!

Okay! I voted.

Not sure if I should say this, but I want to see your ending. It's very interesting and I'm really curious.

It's very, very strange :P and if it gets out voted, I'll tell you guys at the end. But again, it's strange.

EDIT: I will NOT be counting my vote when the ending happens. So when you look realize there's one less vote for ending from my brain.

And hopefully update tonight, if I can get my stuff together XD

If you read this, and you are a registered member, and you know how to comment, PLEASE COMMENT. I WANT YOUR COMMENTS. THEY FEED MY BRAIN AND KEEP IT RUNNING.

Without that, my little brain will die, and none of you want a braindead Indra wandering Amaranthia's streets, do you?

. . .

That's what I thought. Now on with it!

=====

After a long, circular conversation with Uther Pendragon, wanna-be actor and king of Thais, the party has finally figured out what they need to do.

Iya: We need to find someone named RIP? What kind of name is that?

Ean: Why are you asking me?

Iya: I wasn't. I was asking Rye.

Rye: Huh? What? Oh . . . I dunno . . .

DING! Iya's attraction points = 2! DING!

Iya: Ha. Haha. Ha. NO.

Ean: Ha. Haha. Ha. You love me *eyebrow wiggle*

Iya: Creep. Get away from me.

Ean: 8)

Rye: Guys, let's go.

Nicolas: *comes out of the shadows* No, please! Take me with you! My older brother abuses me :cry:

Iya: Aww, you poor thing. What does he do to you?

Nicolas: He . . . he . . . MAKES ME ACT IN PLAYS WITH HIM!

*cue touching, sad music*

Iya: Aww, you poor, poor man. Would you like to come with us?

Nicolas: Yes, dear maiden! I would love to join you commoners, and learn your simple ways. Your ways of peace, justice, and love. It has been my dream since nine seconds ago.

Rye: Iya loves Ean!

Ean: Back the truck up, man! You're name has seven letters in it, PRINCE. You can only come along if your name has three letters.

Nicolas: You could call me Nic . . .

Ean: Ah, no. Nonononono. Get away from me with your poisonous name, and leave me forever.

Nicolas: But -

Ean: NO! Goodbye!

*Ean drags Iya and Rye away*

Iya: WTF Ean? Me and him totally clicked! Now I'll never love again *heartbreak*

Rye: You'll love Ean, and get married and have little prancing pointy-eared fun-loving EVIL DRACULA BABIES. :evil:

Ean: Ooh, I always wanted those!

Iya: No way I'm having Ean's evil dracula babies for him. NO WAY EVER.

Ean: Iya please please please I would love you forever wait I already love you so I love you Iya and I wish I had proposed to that mushroom when I had the chance because that mushroom was so much prettier than you and it had luscious, flowing purple hair wait that wasn't a mushroom it was STELLA. OMG. I love Stella . . . She . . . she means everything to me, and I want to kiss her not you dirty-mouth Iya.

Iya: :o

Rye: :o

Ean: What?

Indra: *headdesk* I hate this chapter so much... I lose control of you stupid people and you do weird things. I hate you Ean. And Nicolas wasn't even supposed to be in this chapter.

=====

:o I am so strange . . . And why are these chapters SO FREAKING LONG?

:D :D :D That was hilarious! :D :D :D I loved the

Ean: Back the truck up, man! You're name has seven letters in it, PRINCE. You can only come along if your name has three letters.

Nicolas: You could call me Nic . . .

Ean: Ah, no. Nonononono. Get away from me with your poisonous name, and leave me forever.

Nicolas: But -

Ean: NO! Goodbye!

part. I can't wait for the next chapter!

BTW, I voted on the poll. I was going to vote for the surprise ending, but then I spotted the 'other' choice.

MAGYKMAGUS YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHATSOEVER HOW MUCH I FREAKING LOVE YOUR ENDING! *hugs you again*

So Magus PMed me, and I was all like "why didn't I think of that??" so now his ending is being mushed into mine, so Magus only knows half of what's happening :evil:

My god of holes, this is gonna be frigging WEIRD.

I try to update this as much as possible, because I know I don't like when I have to wait long for updates on something, so . . . :P

Also, thank you ^^

EDIT: Oh my goodness this is seven pages long :o and I'm nowhere near finished . . . SWEET!

I'm absolutely in love with this thing. It's absolutely awesome.

And I'm really really happy you are continuing *is that even a word?* this story!!!

Emma wrote:

I'm absolutely in love with this thing. It's absolutely awesome.

Aww ^^ thank you! (and yeah, continuing is a word :P) and I'm glad I'm back too!

You're welcome :)

I still can't believe I forgot about *bleeeeepppp to hide spoiler about ending bleeeeeppp*

Meh *crawls back into cave*

Yes this is another update. YEAH YOU HEARD ME. Why? Because I'm bored, and I got tired of playing with Bad Translator and browsing random topics in the forums . . .

So yeah. I am crazy.

=====

The party - okay, why do they call it a party? I mean really, it's NOT a party. There are like three of them and they're saving the world, not celebrating. Ahem. Sorry. The group-of-three-people-that-is-not-a-party is on their way to find RIP.

Rye: Oooh, look, those are the caves that will take us to Seri.

Iya: Yeah, let's go!

Ean: Wait wait wait. Let's go take a random detour to the south cuz that's what all the cool kids are doing.

Random Citizen of that Forest Town that I Can't Remember the Name of: Hello. Will you go defeat the beast that is ultra dangerous and kills, like, everyone?

Iya: . . . . I don't see why not.

RCFTICRM: Cool beans!

Ean: Hehe . . . beans.

Later in the woods . . .

Iya: I hate these stupid dragonflies.

Ean: I know! Why are they so freaking freaking huge?

Iya: You said "freaking" twice.

Ean: No I didn't didn't.

Iya: Yeah you did.

Ean: Stop stop being so mean mean.

Iya: :taz:

Rye: Hey look. A cave!

Message Box: WARNING! This is dangerous. Do you want to save?

Ean: JUST LET ME IN THE HOLE DARNIT.

MB: Not until you click yes or no.

Ean: I WILL MURDER YOU. DO NOT TEST ME. IF YOU DO NOT LET ME IN THAT HOLE I WILL STRANGLE YOU. I AM THE FREAKING GOD OF HOLES SO LET ME IN. WOULD YOU KEEP THE GOD OF WATER FROM SWIMMING? WOULD YOU KEEP THE GOD OF FIRE FROM BURNING? THE HUMANITYYYYYYY. I HATE YOU. HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE YOU.

MB: I just wanted to be loved . . .

Ean: *snort* We all know that's not gonna happen. Who would love a wall of text?

MB: :cry: Just go. Get out of my sight.

The not-a-party enters the cave . . .

Woodsman: Help . . . I set up a trap, but the beast got me.

Rye: Okay, can you explain something to me? The beast is over on the other side of the cave, trapped by a boulder, and you're laying at the entrance to the cave. So what happened?

Woodsman: Hurry. I don't have much time. Trap the beast for me, please.

Iya: I promise we will do that for you.

*Ean and Iya go off to trap the beast*

Rye: I still want to know how you got there.

Ean: HEY LOOKIT! I found a figurine that turns me into a monster. LOOKIT MOMMY LOOKIT!

Woodsman: *gets up* Look! I can stand. Hey, I'm gonna make it. I'll survive!

Rye: *stabs woodsman*

Iya: WTFudge RYE??? WHAT DID HE EVER DO TO YOU?

Rye: He didn't answer my question.

Ean: And you say that I'm immature . . .

Iya: Yes. Yes I do.

Later at the woodsman's cottage . . .

Ean: Ooooh, let's open that chest!

Iya: But what if the woodsman needs it?

Ean: Iya, Rye killed him.

Iya: .....

Ean: .....

Iya: Okay let's open it.

Rye: OMG it's dynamite.

DUN DUN DUN

=====

Now for a sneak peak at things to come:

Ava: I am so freaking hot. Just look at this bod.

Gavin: Whoa. Neat.

Emma: I hate everything. :ill:

Jack: :rockon:

AND AS PER MAGUS' IDEA:

Ean: :banana: :banana: :banana:

=====

So yeah. I was bored. Also, if you have any ideas for lines/characters/story, please PM me and I'll try to work it in. ;) I would like you people to be involved since you all like it so much!