Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Brycej

Every day changes your life...

Sometimes not as considerable as others, but every day something happens that changes your life…

For me; I had some chicken katsu today and a sharp piece poked the roof of my mouth… it’ll be a while ‘till I take on the katsu again… and what a bummer too, as that sauce is so very yummy! :)

So… without getting too personal please… what changed your life today?

well, not much happened to me today, but Tuesday of LAST week was VERY life changing. That was my last day at my local part-time job, and I've been having a ball ever since :)

A few of us went to a Thai restaurant for lunch, and I had chicken too. Mine had no bones - you should ask for no bones next time :(

Well today when I was having my bath, the soap slipped form my hand and hit some part of my wrist and it was hurting for awhile. Its fine now though. :)

Today I learned that even soap can hurt you sometimes. :P

I for the first time drank coffee,but I discovered that I am not compatible with it,not at all.I drank 5 short coffees,with extra sugar.All that coffee did was to make my blood pressure go up like mad,feel dizzy,and make me even more tired.So,as conclusion,I hate coffee more than I hated it before.I almost got to the hospital,and it's not improbable to get there from now on,this day.My tip:Never,ever drink coffee.I will stay at my tea.And especially,don't drink coffee without eating at least one little thing before.

Today, finished a real person photomanip that I really like. Took roughly 3 hours, 5 different pictures, 23 layers, and some cursing but it got done XD

Posted it online for others to see :)

I'm ever so slowly making progress on my dissertation today. I still have months worth of work ahead of me but at least I'm being productive today.

@Yuri: Why would you drink that much coffee if you've never had it before? I drink it regularly but no more than 2 cups a day. Maybe if you tried it in moderation, you wouldn't get so sick from it.

Thank you all for some great "life changing" moments!

I had another life changing moment today... afterall, it's a new day... it was my birthday!

I don't suppose it changes much... except that now when asked I have to remember my "new" age :)

Today I did NOT fall asleep in the English class for the first time. People read the text way too slowly and when I read, everyone says, " He is reading too quickly. We can not understand." And realised that 11th graders dont know the meaning of words like skill.

Very big day today.

I have submitted my application for medical school. *huge sigh of relief*

hopefully get into at least one of my picks *crosses fingers*

Life-size, nerve-racking sunlight hours are approaching and are very near, already. X_X Why does school have to be such an agony? It’s more like torture chamber now, than ‘second- home’.

We ain’t robots that could study, cram, do homework, & rupture our brains all day; we’re Human beings, and yet they don’t get it.

*stressed out*

@ivana, that isn’t life changing, that’s wrong doing :P

@KTC, oh, Good Luck with that!

I had an interview candidate come in today... leaving out the details, it didn't work out so well for them.

So, how does this change me... it reminds me of when I was young, it gives me a perspective on the education system, it makes me thankful for those candidates that come in and are Really bright... it happens, only far less often that I'd like.

@KTC: My fingers are crossed for you... keep up the studying!

@lovinlife & bruyce: thanks :)

speaking of studying: finish my organic chem homework about a week before its due. Now that that's outta the way, get to work on other homework over the weekend. yayz...

(and lolling cuz the librarians play-threatened to ban me from the library because I'm apparently there way too much haha)

well, for today, i learned that it doesn't hurt to do a little jogging and aerobics now and then. my friend and i went early at a park, so many people there too. i also learned that you cannot really evaluate something unless you have tried it yourself ;)

I agree Mariedan11... and sometimes, something you didn't like the first time, you might like if you try it again... either later in life, with different company, or simply at a different resturant :)

On a similar thread, and not actually me... but someone sitting right next to me returned a clothing item that was perhaps purchased while intoxicated by shopping fever. No one was harmed, not even a bank account… but a lesson was learned… moderation in all things is a noble goal, even moderation of shopping excitement. :)

Today (or technically yesterday since it's half past midnight) I did a complete overhaul of my living room, and just rearranging the furniture made it a home instead of just a temporary furniture storage room. I'm so happy. It might not have been a major change in the direction of my life, but absolutely a change in the quality of it. :)

@Mae: Every improvement in the quality of your life is a worthy change.

Today I made chilli... it was tasty, albeit a bit spicy... and while it may not be changing my life, it's likely to be changing the lives of those around me ;)

Not really a "today" thing, but yesterday, I adopted a cat! She's a fat dilute calico and about 5-years-old. She's a 100% sweetheart, plus I felt bad because I know it's harder for shelters to adopt out older cats, so I chose her ^^

Now, it's not so lonely in my apartment!

now, i really learned something.

being a shopaholic is not only applied on clothes, shoes, bags, etc. even on food. (my case)

i almost spent near half of my allowance buying food i need for the week and i don't think i'll be able to eat all of these.. :lol:

be smart in buying - even with groceries ;)

Not exactly life-changing, as I've been experiencing this for a couple of years. I caught my first cold (for this season) and am likely to catch a lot more for the remaining three months <.< Missed two days of school but been stuck to my PC ever since I got bored of music. The sneezing's horrible and it doesn't stop >.> Just one of those phases.

My life's gonna change the day I become Newton the 2nd! (Read never) But I aim to become a scientist anyway. ^-^

Well hope the Sneeze curse gets off you soon Vally-Poo. :)

I don't have many life changing things happening, rather day changing..

Today I went from Hates-everything-and-wants-to-burn-dump-annoying-children-mood to happy and thinking mood, for a simple reason, the only one speaking to me without me speaking to them first was... SHEDOW! aka HER! (xD)