Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
D.A.T

I could really use an advice...

Guys,you have no idea how people are in here.I met enough persons which was in the same status as her.And they usually ended in the same way.And usually,the first thought in this country is the right one,in such cases.I know what I said,guys.Don't misjudge what I said.And yes,it is very true what I said there,lovinlife.Most boys in here get girlfriends just for that.There are some rare cases,and I do hope her boyfriend is one of them.

Dattie-chan, I know it may sound old-fashioned or something, but you should first listen to your heart and judge both of them. Even write down their positive and negative aspects and come to a conclusion. Remember, you are the person who has known both of them for a time longer than any of us. Therefore, only you have the right to judge them in and out. Listen to what your heart tells you and ALWAYS act with a cool mind. No need to take any drastic steps, just go with the flow but be alert at all times. For the present, just try to be happy and smile as much as possible. All your friends love you ^-^

*Hugs you tight* Hope it helped ^-^

Having such a dilemma in relationship is quite hard.

There's a third person that all could be easily blame, for telling you the breaking issue. And, the best way i could advice, is ask your bf directly, so you're knowing his answer. However, with knowing his answer as a truth or even a lie, you'll know how to act. Just be patient, and find the truth, 'kay?

@klaus: uhm, actually, i think you're a little bit too fast to jump to your conclusion. But not really, you ever mentioned that the girl (nika) is the one who lying. Then you're talking about something(sex? I don't quite catch what they actually meant to) that i got you're taking a bad advantage with Dat's bf. And yes, i do think it does nothing with sex, no? Why catching things up with such thing?

@ all - Can we avoid use of profane words like that please? Personally speaking, I feel uncomfortable. Also, these forums have many users who are quite young of age. Besides that, this topic was for advising DAT, try to keep disagreements of these advises as polite as possible >.< (That is, try not to use words like those openly)

@ Klaus - Please try to think before you say anything rash. Accusing someone (you don't entirely know) of something to that extent might create problems, as also upset those close to that person.

@ shadowshed - Klaus has mentioned that the girl might have been lying too (twice, if I remember correctly) Anyways, please just stick to the matter at hand. No need to elaborate on what he thinks out here. You can PM him regarding it if you want to.

All I'm trying to say is, concern yourselves with the matter at hand. It won't do Dattie any good to see disagreements between her friends.

@vally: hmm, okay then.

All i want is just particulary same as you.

To just tell him to not using some sentences bout something like that....

Well, i'll just forget it off.

I hope Dat could feel better...

Mmm best follow up and speak with her. Doesn't sound like a good friend if she lies about something like this which could have severely hurt your relationship.