Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
D.A.T

I could really use an advice...

*takes a deep breath*

So, it goes like this -

I am dating my bf since 13th December 2009.

I also know that my best friend dated him before I did.

She told me both of them started to date on 17th August 2009.

So, now comes the trick.

My friend, which I shall name her Nika, like I said dated him since August '09. Me since December'09.

I also found out from her that she dated another guy to make him ( I shall name him Jheric ) jealous when she found out he was dating me.

But she failed. And she told me the broke up forever... Thing that happened in July '10.

Now, I am really confused... He double dated... He cheated on both... Or is she lying?

I don't know what to believe anymore. :'|

Please, advice me. v.v

D.A.T- Do not get worked up so quickly.

First, confront your bf tomorrow but do not be hostile. Ask him the truth. You do not even know if this girl is lying just to get you to break up. Be sure, first.

Second, that happened in July and she is telling you now? Be sure before you take any step that this is the truth.

Third, you can also try talking to the girl again and ask her the truth completely.

Fourth, you can as a last resort, ask the guy's friends.

But seriously, do not just ask his friends before asking him. And do not be hostile. Who knows, maybe the girl is trying to get him back by spite.

That's why I said I don't know what to believe.

And I also PMed him with some questions. All I can do now is wait.

M.C told me the same - Maybe Nika is really desperate on getting him back.

I don't know who to trust anymore. v.v

Hm..

I don't know if it matters.

But he is really possessive when it comes to me. :l

I mean, there are boys that go pervy on me, and he keeps them away from me.

He protects me.

headache

Ok, firstly, you should tell/confront/talk to your boyfriend bout this/just let the cat out of the bag. Why have relationships with a person if you’re not frank/open to each other?

Secondly, Getting to know information from your boyfriend’s EX or any third person for that matter, does not always have to be the fact/truth and you can never rely on that.

Don’t worry ‘bout the “ex”, trust me, ‘dating someone to get the other jealous/win the other over’ doesn’t usually work.

As for double dating/cheating...I’m not in the position to judge since I don’t know head or tail of what happened. It depends on how much you know/trust your boyfriend.

Seriously, by having a conversation, you guys might be able to sort things out, and problem solved.

@klaus, dude, not all people have relationships just to know how sex feels or anything. There’s a lot more to ‘love’ than that

Hmm.. talking to each other usually works, but since you're speaking over the internet it might not go as well.

Something that might work is telling him that you need time to think, and that he should maybe do it too. it Might work, might not. But at least then you get time to think about it, how YOU feel.

Hope i help. :)

Meh, i could use advice too, but not big enough to make a topic about it...

Like others have said you'll have to talk to him and see what he says without getting hostile. But it also depends on whether or not you feel like you can trust him.

Also, what exactly do you mean by "possessive." It doesn't mean that they 'love you.' When you said "he tries to keep me only for him" that raised a few red flags for me. If it's possessive to the point that he controls who you can hang out with, that's not a good thing. There has to be trust on both sides of the relationship. Possessiveness should not be part of a healthy relationship.

I could be reading it wrong since it's hard to know what the situation is like based on what is written.

The main thing is to trust your gut and if something doesn't seem right do what you think is best for yourself.

@lovinlife Oh,don't tell me about love and sex,really,lovinlife.I know too much of that,and I know love is more than sex.I just know what's in this country,that's all.I am not into sex,and I won't ever be.I am into love.I want a person to spend my time with,give it flowers,have romantic sunsets,yada,yada.Understand?

I thought this was a topic for helping Dattie, stop auguring about dump little things.

As for you Dattie, i think it maybe would be a good idea to get yourself a big thinking about what you like in him, and what you don't. Just think things through. :)

Anyways, Dattie, you should do as i told. if i'm not completely dump and/or wrong. it should work out if you both get a long thinking. Maybe you realize you should be closer, or maybe something else. but in the end, it matters only if you love each other. :)

@klaus,

Quote:

“ For guys like him,reproduction is all what he has. -_-''”

^ just assuming things about people and putting in a presumption that sex is the only thing someone wants to have in a relationship is wrong.

As for what you think of/do in a relationship (which is irrelevant here): good for you.

Yes, you are judging the guy when even Dattie does not know the entire truth. Then you go aggressive on lovinlife. What you said was true for a cheating but your attitude was not great