Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Axel Moonsong

Anthro art - creepy art or something nice

Well deal with my classmates calling me gay because i sat at the same table as one of my classmates, who they for some reason made master gay.(He's not gay...) And they also said we had yearday...

As i said, deal with it!

People are different and so are their hobbies.

I once had the worlds baddest temper, but i camed it into drawing and singing(Humming at school, singing at home). But now i can get really pissed off if i make a small drawing mistake.

I transformed my temper into perfectionism.

Try to be peaceful. Don't beat them up. Hold the anger into you, and when you are at home, find something to release it on.

Thats how i learned to draw. I have read tons of books, over and over again, every time i make a mistake, i find a drawing tutorial or book. That way, i get my anger out AND becomes better at drawing.

And who's weird now?

Sorry if i'm a bit absentminded.

hmm.. Why isn't that teddy connected to the keys....

Fact: Unbreakable mirrors are FAKE! I will eventually find a way to destroy them. xD

Find something else to release your rage at. Something you do often. Then you transfer temper into drawing/singing/painting/playing guitar/etc.

Make your anger a profession.

Just a good tip.

I kept myself from hitting it with the fist,so I wouldn't cut myself.Is not nice to feel this,really.Express my fury with the guitar - result - breaking it.Express my fury by drawing - NO! Express my fury by singing - NO! That's the way I express my love. Express my fury by going to gym - YES,unless I break a device. XD Usually I release all of it in a box sack.

That might be useful. I mostly cry.. -rolls eyes-

Or tear up any book in front of me.

In some cases I even day dream them as the bad guy.. It helps me escape into MY perfect world. Then I start feeling better about myself. Although I would NOT advise that as it will only make you live in an artificial world.. Thats bad.

Like i said, convert it into something else.

Also, i have a bad habitat of getting uncomfortable by the sight of little blood, and fainting by the sight of much. I cut my finger on a door, and bandaged my hand.

Now, are you sure you will feel as much pain as me when you hit a mirror?

Huh... Now i got Off Topic again.

Now,back to Anthro,please give me a degree of creepiness for the next pages from fur Piled,because I don't get it what's creepy about them:

width=500http://www.liondogworks.com/images/fp-057.jpg[/img]

width=500http://www.liondogworks.com/images/fp-075.jpg[/img]

width=500http://www.liondogworks.com/images/fp-285.jpg[/img]

width=500http://www.liondogworks.com/images/fp-286.jpg[/img]

I don't get their thinking.Also,showed them some of my work.Explanations please,if you are kind,people.

I still go "Kawaiiiiiii!!!!!" over them.. <.<

Like I said earlier(and Im sticking to it) they don't want to see animals having humanistic feelings/emotions. The same as my friend.

Personally, i don't think your art is creepy. you have a great drawing talent that i don't have. :D

anyway, for your bullies, ask them if they haven't heard of or read OR watched fables their entire life(where the heck did they grow up?) then ask them if they haven't watched a cartoons as a kid. They're lying if they answer no to both. tell them your art is just an illustration that is somewhat similar to the concept of fables.

if they still don't accept you, punch the lights out of 'em! [gah. i'm getting way too violent. Logging off... XD) Nah. seriously leave 'em. they're not worth your time if they can't appreciate what you do.

I don't see why people say: Don't draw Anthro, draw Manga/anime. But What about neko-girls? Aren't they creepier? They are MUTANTS!

Drawing an animal with clothes and sitting in a chair reading, strange, why? Drawing a human with animals limbs like tail, ears, feet, etc. is not creepy? whats wrong with that?

I personally think both is Hyper Kawaii!

I will.Another thing I should do is Purchase all 4 volumes of Fur Piled and force them to read them to the end.Not that I won't buy them soon enough.But that's what I am going to do,force them to read 'em!And Mat,you just contradicted yourself.

can't tell, but is that a yaoi couple? cuz that might be another factor of 'creepiness'.

And again, just because you don't find it creepy doesn't mean everyone will not. There doesn't have to be a logical explanation for why something is creepy or not to someone. It simply is.

Or to turn the question around: Why do you prefer anthros over human drawings? What's wrong with drawing humans?

I don't like all the manga stuff,I actually don't like manga at all.I prefer anthro comics over manga,sincerely.I remember one comic which wasn't about gay stuff,about a wolf guy at a pary,invited by a girl,took his shirt down,and the girl started yelling at him to put it back.It was a rather funny thing.You won't find such things in manga.Manga is all about delusion of grandeurs and suffering.And to KTC's question,I find humans boring.You see them everyday and everywhere.Anthro art is unique and new,not something you see daily.The single manga things I like really much are elf years,or something similar like tails and such.

Forcing is bad, just saying.

You should accept that they don't like Anthro and instead tell them that you don't care about what they say. You like what you like, they like what they like.

I got a friend, he only likes to play WoW and pokemon, yet we are friends, and have been since Kindergarten.

We like different things, but we are friends, because we accept it.

Forcing makes only things worse.

@trisha: naw, just tired of this 'hate the person who has different preference than you' (doesn't this sound familiar?)

Your classmates/friends/family don't like anthros. Fair enough. That's a totally okay opinion. What's not okay is the bullying. But their opinion? that's acceptable.

You may not understand it but they probably don't understand your anthro love either so it goes both ways lol.

@klaus: but that's your opinion see?

So why can't your classmates and others have differing opinions?