Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Coren

"Astral Transparency: Cole's Gate" -- Recruiting Team Members!

1-s.jpg

The Crystallized Void of Death.

The artifact that absorbs all life energy in the world.

... It is the heart of the slow-acting apocalypse that will finally eradicate us all in less than a century.

A cult has gathered to worship it for that reason.

The leader of that cult is a man named Cole.

Look for him, and please, ask him for his help.

As long as it can help me feed my revenge, it matters not that I have to team up with the ones that are aiding in the downfall of humanity!

His disappointed mother had breathed out those words to her shocked son. She had never loved him. He was only her tool for revenge, after all... That was what he was raised to become. With a troop of soldiers after him, he had no choice himself but to seek aid from the cult that is obtaining power from the life-draining Void of Death, or the Cole's Gate, as the cult members have known it as. With a trinket infused with the lives of hundreds of people to protect his own from the Void's insane power given by his mother, he was pulled down with a horrifying burden, and with the guilt of cowardice.

However, nearing the location of the cult's hideout, he found no one there. Except... a young teenager, perhaps fifteen to seventeen years old, who was self-introduced as "Cole".

untitled-3.jpg

--------------------------

Astral Transparency: Cole's Gate is a psychological fantasy game heavily focused on atmosphere and mood. It is my first serious project, so any help will be very much appreciated. :)

TEAM

Game Design: Kirroha

Story Writing Helpers: [Preferably wanted]

Official Artist: 3leavesclover

Music Composers: [Needed!!]

Spriters: Indra, [Wanted]

Scripters: [Wanted]

Mappers and Eventers: [Wanted]

Voice Actors: http://www.amaranthia.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=15128&forum=28

If you are interested, please state your interest here and/or give me a PM! :) Thank you very much!

[d]I'd like to join but i cant draw full anatomy only faces, im still learning anatomy i forgot how to when i used my extra time to play an mmorpg

here is my devart page:

http://momomila.deviantart.com/

:C im not very good but im willing to help.

also i don't fair well with descriptions you'll have to draw me a doodle or something if you request something.[/d]

Nevermind :c im sad now

@mila26: Thanks for the offer. I will inform you if I need anything.

@mythic: Sure! Can you send me a screenshot of your maps via PM? :) Also, it's in XP.

@Indra: Sure! I've seen some of your works before (like in your sig XDD), so if I have any needs, I will give you a PM. Can you do custom sprites as well, or is it only Frankensprites?

EDIT: To make my project a little clearer, here is a sample screenshot from the prologue:

untitled-3.jpg

Well, my sprites are a weird mix of recoloring, editing, Frankenspriting and custom spriting. a.k.a. I just play around with the sprites until I'm happy :P

EDIT: Wow . . . it's sort of fun seeing my name on a list for a team :P

I can try Eventing or mapping if wanted.

I think myself i'm pretty good at both.

I don't release a map before i think it's perfect, and i have done all kinds of things with events. Like making a cooking system, or a trap dungeon etc.

I will be happy to help if you want. :)

@matrimat: Sure! I can't really do many complicated events like making puzzles, and I will be really happy to have your help. ^^ Do you have MSN or yahoo which I can contact you with? PM me :)

@mila: Sorry about that, 3leavesclover has agreed to help me with the art for the facesets. ^^; I will inform you if I still need any.

what kind of music do you need? i'm not that good, mind you, and it's usually a simple tune. for gaming music, i use a software creating midi. if you can't find anyone better, pm me or something. you can try the musician's club first. :D

i can also help in the mapping dept and story ideas if you ever get stuck. Voice acting? (eep!) it's something i've wanted to try for so long... sigh...

I may not be of too much use, but I can do what I would call "bulk" recolors for sprites, if needed. If you give me a sprite you want a recolored version of, I can create a lot of different recolored versions of that sprite in a short amount of time. I can also Frakensprite, but I'm not the best.