Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
iPink

Stella

I'm replaying the three chapters right now and was wondering about Stella. If I remember correctly, she does not come back in TLO at all, right? I just want to know whether it will matter if I give my Mandrakes to Stella or Lydia. also, if anyone knows, is Stella returning for TDP (the Nox-lookalike makes me assume she is not)? If that's classified information, just ignore that question. Thanks and sorry for the semi-rambling post. :)

Nothing stops you from having two healers in the party, especially in a party of eight people. So there's no need to dismiss Stella's participation just because of the existence of Uma. :)

Stella is in TLO, but not as a playable character. After Nox first appears, you find Stella at the temple in Thais. After that, you can always go and chat with her at Moo Hatchery.

What are Mandrakes for - increase MP capacity? If so, use them now, to help you in the current game. Because Lydia and Stella are not playable characters in TLO, there are no stats saved for them, so any 'advantages' you give them in LoT/GoN will not transfer through to TDP.