Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Post Your Picture (remake)

Basically a continuation of this topic. No need to repost any pictures already posted in the aforementioned topic.

Nick wrote:

As the title implies, this topic is for posting pictures of yourself so people can match faces to users. please read the rules.

Thanks, and have fun. :]

Rules:

1. NO NUDITY. What-so-ever. If you post nudity you will be banned.

2. If you're under the age of 13 and your parents prefer you not to post your picture on the internet: I ask you to comply to their wishes.

3. Please dont post pictures of other people here. Some people would prefer to not have their picture posted on the internet, and I request that if you dont have their permission, dont post it.

4. Do NOT beg or harass people to post their picture. It is completely up to each user whether they want to post their picture or not, and its in bad taste to harass them into doing it.

How to post a picture:

1. Have a picture uploaded on your computer

2. Go to PhotoBucket OR ImageShack and register.

3. Using Photobucket, or Imageshack, upload your picture from your computer to their website.

4. Once uploaded, take the "direct URL" (internet address) and click the image button http://www.aveyond.com/images/imgsrc.gif

at the top of your post; to insert your image into a message.

zOMG! This is such an old picture... I guess MoonPrincess and other old friends could remember this... I can barely remember this picture... XD

width=300removed[/img]

Oh please don't say about Ju-On, ghost etc...

ninjaklep0ex.png

Heh. I'm the ninja, Kleptin's the assassin looking dude. Have a pic of photoshopped naram also but since he's not around and his face is fully uncovered, I'll leave that out.

YAY! @ d_A - You look cute, agas-chan, espcially with that green hat. Kawaii!! x3 May I pull those cheeks? XD

@ ktc - o.o Nice outfit! But your face is completely hidden =.=

@ Iya - Every girl is cute and so are you! ^^ (except for paris hilton and lady gaga who I seriously do not wanna include in the "cute" category. Absolutely not! xox) I like the top you're wearing ^^

@ klaus - Typical older brother of a certain ninja kitty I know >.> What thoughts are you so absorbed in anyway? @-@

Edit : I found a few pictures from my last trekking trip so gonna post them here. Spookily enough, I was being stalked by a giant pixelated bunneh *looks around suspiciously* xox

width=300http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx314/Valkyriet/IMG_0293.jpg[/img]

Still safe back at the resort. owo

width=300http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx314/Valkyriet/IMG_0299.jpg[/img]

There it is! Trying to imitate me >_<

width=300http://i767.photobucket.com/albums/xx314/Valkyriet/IMG_0305.jpg[/img]

Why is it clinging to my back again? xox

[p.s. I sure am an epic fail at using Microsoft Paint =.=]

@Val: Bunny awesomeness!

@Sana: Oh! Sana! You're awesome! *Huggles*

I knew you since I first came here, and this is my first time to see your face! First time, imagine! :D

@ ktc - =.= LOL!

@ sana - Your scarf looks just fine! ^^ Looking quite cute in that picture ;) Plus, I like your smile! -^^-

@ mika - More like bunneh stalkiness ToT lol

@ sana - Wellies! ^^ But you really do have a nice smile ^^

@ claude - o.o Why? Are you a psycho maniacal poking constantly-conspiring reincarnation of Cassius? owo

I kinda wants that green hat on top of d_A's head xox

@ klaus - Eh? I do that too, but not as often as I used to, lol. I still fantasize though, about Amaranthia being a real Kingdom and..(okay, off-topic again! >_<)

I don't have anything else to say (commented already on all pics so far, I think..) so I'll post a note..

[p.s. My cheeks are not pressable! Matriamat's are, though! ^^]