Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Post Your Picture (remake)

if you want to see the pics of the othr members, just check bvack a few pages in the topic, you'll find most ^^

and you do indeed look very neat :P

@Mei: you don't happen to have any pics of yourself at FACTS? I think we made eyecontact, but i'm not sure :P

@yannes: Well, they took pics of me, but I don't think I'll see those soon. LOL *tries to find them on FB*

My dad took a pic of me before I left for FACTS though. So I'll try and post it here as soon I get it. :P

(I did think I saw you too, but then again I thought that most of the time :P)

well I didn't see a lot of witches with a green face and glasses (that's what you cosplayed as right?)

I was wearing a striped clothing that I don't know rthe name of white/grey-blue

There? If you mean in Belgium, nah it's only common on carnival and cons. Problem is most people don't know what a con is... (And they certainly don't know that most cosplay then)

If you mean at FACTS, well I wasn't there yet, so that's why :P

@poddy: Thank you Poddy-chan :3

@An: I can bet you, I would have gotten weird looks in every country, yes even in Japan. There is a time and place for everything after all. (I was just still on my way to that place :P)

They would have. Just imagine people walking around in Osaka or New York like that... xD

Of course, people know I wore that for a reason, they just didn't know what reason. So a few kind people asked me :)

I never said they looked at me wrongly or something like that, I just said they stared because of the green make up. :P (Yeah, I don't think they would have stared, if it had just been the witch dress. :) )