Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Post Your Picture (remake)

@d_a: I was both D: and I don't know exactly, but I expected you to look tougher (AFTER I had found out you were actually a girl, I'm one of those who thought you were a guy at first, sorries)

@Meroko: that's... derp XD but thank for liking my derp face.

@Poddy-chan: Awwn, that's your FB profile pic, right? Kawaii ne`, childishly kawaii, esp. the hair style :D And glad these two photos aren't as scary looking like covering with your hair and with that deep stare as the ones you posted earlier xD

You both look amazing, I am so happy for you two. May you have a wonderful marriage!

I'd steal that cake, though :P

And I love your dress! Keeping it simple!

HAY GAIS, look, look! My Gyendal painting is featured in my school's "notable students' work" display. He's famous now :evil:

width=400http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/523294_3840796777434_451892331_n.jpg[/img]

I told the teacher I'd give him a better version to post (you know, the one being featured in the Amaranth facebook page?). He said yes, but I think he forgot coz he put up the old version right there before I got the chance to give him the revised print. Maybe I can try to replace it when no one's looking? :P (impossible... the display is right next to the security desk)

And I look derpy because I need sleep. Art students, we lack sleep all the time.

Guest βeta

WoW! Your Gyendal art is pinned there and become famous?!

Well, I think that if you wanted to replace with the newer version, you could ask your teacher to replace it, or maybe you could sneak out and replace it.

@d_a: congrats on that --wish my school supported plastic arts more :/

@moonspell: you should put the pictures of your pets in the Pet Pictures Thread.

This thread is for pictures of you (and/or friends and family). I know that thread is buried, but hey, I brought it here :3

Your dog is adorable, btw :]

@d_a: I absent-mindedly translated literally from my language to english and I'm sorry, I sometimes do that. I meant that my school supports only performing arts and no creation arts whatsoever.

Guest βeta

I'm telling you that the picture can be rotated. You can rotate it by editing the picture.