Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Post Your Picture (remake)

@d_a: Awww, you look cute! :D I love the shorter haircut, it suits you. And the dog is just AWESOME. :D Love it! <3

@Moonspell: OH MY FREAKING GOD. FOOOOTBAAAAAALLL! *fangirl mode* YAYAYAYAYAYAY *off* Ahem.

ANyway, nice pic. :D Looking good~

Been a while since I last posted here (because Adept_Rogue has a negative affiliation with cameras, digital or otherwise, and therefore does not have many pics of herself available). I don't usually mind if I had it taken with my friends, though. So here I am, in the black shirt, between the two guys in white.

417419_4048301697302_1766753493_n.jpg

My hair is getting too long here. I think I should cut it.

@daeva_agas: Thank you. I have a very miniscule amount of Japanese in blood in me. I am mostly Korean/Spanish/Chinese.

@MeeCakeyMakey: It is one of my few most recent pictures that do not have me wearing glasses. I am very glad myself it came out so well.

@moonspell: Thank you as well. I do not have much pictures of myself because I believe the camera captures me at my most unflattering angles, so I'm glad people think this one is good.

@moonspell: aha, that's a nice picture, you look great ;]

@Adept_Rogue: You look awesome in that pic! And I can feel you, I love shorter hair myself :3 (says Ruffi, with her mane reaching mid-back)

@Haneul: You are really beautiful :0

I think this was taken on the last day of summer, I mean it was the last day I could actually wear a dress and not be freezing all the time lol! It's taken near Alexander III's summer cottage btw ;) It's a very important historical building here where I live.

width=300https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/540201_10151037719994582_355627158_n.jpg[/img]

And this is with my boys after the last rugby tournament this summer. Just gotta love these guys!

width=300https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/376651_10151055528384582_1226830955_n.jpg[/img]

The last time I posted my pics was like... centuries ago? O.o

Pics will be taken down in 24 hours. Meanwhile, look at them as much as you like. :P

This is taken about 3 years ago.

My study buddies and me posing during a farewell dinner. Looks like a gangster family. lol

I am the one in the middle, if you are wondering. I am a girl, if you are wondering. ._.

:chicken:

Pic about 4 years ago.

I was standing by a waterfall posing as an adventurer. The stones are slippery and, as you can see, three more steps to my left and I would have fallen and drown. This was taken after work. So it explains the semi-formal clothes. Imagine how we looked hiking up the mountain to this waterfall in our formal outfits. xD

This is Cookie. Cookie, say hi!

This pic is ancient. About 7-8 years ago... back when my room was still a mess and I had the time to lounge at my favorite piece of furniture, i.e. the piano. =)

---

Edited on 29/9/2012 @ 11:50pm to remove photos.