Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Post Your Picture (remake)

This thread... is dying....

Still.

width=500http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/BellevuegroupEasterdrama-1.jpg[/img]

Our district was asked to help out in an Easter drama in church. We were all supposed to be playing as devils, hence the black cloaks. But then apparently they needed a stoic-looking guy to play as the angel who guards the Judgement Gate, so that one guy (his name is Edward, by the way, just saying) got to be an angel.

Playing as devil is more fun, to be honest. The angels' roles are soooo laaaaaaaaaame..... And they look really ridiculous in the white robes. Well, okay, the girls look fine, but the guys look sooo weird.

@Vanna: Honestly, you're really pretty. Well, but it's not a surprise really since I've known much that Romanian girls are just as hot. XD

LOL MEROKO XD XD XD to be honest, I don't know why they say Romanian girls are so pretty, because I think spanish girls are the most prettiest I have ever seen. :)

(*facepalms*) Reviving this thread with me looking extremely horrible. I looked better in person! Anyway, these are...just pictures from one of my best friend's farewell party. We've been best friends for eight years, but, well...what can you do, I suppose... :'(

Anyway, here's just me with one of my friends (not the one who's leaving). Me on the right - turquoise dress shirt.

width=300http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/36497_320780894663856_100001958438368_731531_827326382_n.jpg[/img]

Looking a bit better here :)

width=300http://a7.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/s720x720/553583_320780757997203_1239793432_n.jpg[/img]

@diamondmist: you look so cute. as well as your friend :D

wer you at some cafe or a restaurant??

and do not worry, it will be a bit tough at first, but if you keep in touch and meet often, it will be okay.

things like this happen.

You look like a guy from my school, lol. XD Don't worry, we aren't from the same city so you ain't probably him :P And great pose; hand on tummy XD

You would just look like the girl in your avvie if you dye your hair red, Leelah. Nice eechi pose XD and love the hairstyle too. :D