Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Post Your Picture (remake)

Meroko: Thanks Meroko! :D Just a party with friends!

soumyakhanna: Thanks! I know he he he! My sister says the same thing!!! I was the vampire child :mwah: !

I think it is the ears poping out and the missing front teeth :lol::lol::lol:

ipodbearxx: I really like the first pic, you look very cute! And beautifull eyes by the way, (I love dark eyes!).

ipodbear: wow i love your hair!

ok so.

the past two days, i went to East European Comic Con, that was the first edition in my country. wow it was amazing. AND I DID SOME COSPLAY??

so i thought i'd share.

i cosplayed vriska serket from the infamous webcomic Homestuck written by Andrew Hussie.

and here's me:

582297_440627582685490_1758266590_n.jpg

the gray on my chest kind of wore off because the dude wanted to take a picture with me before I could get to the bathroom to paint myself some more.

tumblr_mkji5nKV0l1qk311co6_500.jpg

yeah, we were quite a few. they came from all corners of the country i love them all so much.

tumblr_mkhmngVCEL1r5hafvo1_r2_1280.jpg

I TOOK A PIC WITH A FANTASTIC GORDON FREEMAN

tumblr_mkhn1aO8dD1r5hafvo1_r1_1280.jpg AND I KILLED A CREEPER

oh my god it was fantastic.

oh and this was the second day, where i decided not to be a homestuck troll anymore, and I took a picture with altair:

http://imgur.com/Kfy9iJ7

so bathe your retinas

pff yea right as if.

Coincidence! Here in Seattle we just had Sakura-con over the weekend. There were so many Homestuck cosplayers like no tomorrow.

That's a cool cosplay, by the way, Ruffi... I like the horns. They're cute :D

@ariana: thanks, the creeper cosplayer was someone asian and they were so nice i can't even!!!

@agas: oh, yeah, i heard about the sakuracon from tumblr. but comic con was a pretty big deal in europe and sakuracon was kind of buried in CC lol, at least from my perspective. and i would expect that, other countries cons can't compare to US cons, tbh. i wish i could go to a con in US sometime this life. *dreamy sigh*

and oh my god the horns. thank you but i was soooo disappointed at them. i can't craft for the life of me and the hook one broke when i got home and took off the wig :[ since it was on a headband that went under the wig.

Eh, Sakuracon is a small con all things considered. It's a regional con that probably don't get much attention outside the area. It's not a huge nation-wide thing. It's more targeted to the local community.

Look at me with chopped up hair:

width=300https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/p480x480/247449_10200266855733069_978307275_n.jpg[/img]

I didn't really cut off my hair, and that should be obvious by the awkwardly-sticking-out hair chunks. That's my home-made wig made with a small knitted wool cap and craft fur.

Looks pretty good in the photo.

Aww, Cakey :cry: I am so sorry. My other cat Jasper passed a few months ago (he got cancer :()

But anyways on a happier note - my kitten is a boy ^^ and his name is Cosimo (it's Italian). He's insane . . .

My name is Hideyoshi Toyotomi, lord of the Osaka Castle.

width=500https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/q71/s720x720/1013674_10200514347880218_303650353_n.jpg[/img]

Well. Not. But his nickname is supposedly "monkey" and my Chinese zodiac is monkey, so it works (still not) :lock: :banana:

D_A was in Japan and dressed up as Taiko Hideyoshi Toyotomi because feminine kimono are boring. And that fish in the background is a statue in Osaka Castle.