Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Post Your Picture (remake)

@d_a: Haha, your helmet just looks so freaking great (same for your jacket). Are the fish and the tiger just plain statues or do they actually have some kind of interesting backstory (like why they were built, if they have an important meaning) ?

And that katana you're holding; is that a real one ?

@Indra: It's not mine either. I just rented it in the history museum in the castle. But yeah, it's definitely one freaking epic helmet :P

@Lindrah: It is real metal and felt quite sharp, so I suppose it IS real :D I was surprised not many people went and posed with the blade unsheathed 'cause you're ALLOWED to do that.

The fish was the shape of the "corner decoration" thingy on the roofs. I forgot what the tiger meant. Probably just some symbol of power/majesty.

hello. i return with a fresh "computer engineering university freshman" face that changed a lot. also, my hair might surprise you, just saying.

this was me in 10th grade, as a comparison:

UIpwdpt.jpg

and this is me today

xe0Rzgo.jpgsfvxgDi.jpg

i changed a lot, both in appearance and in ideals

R4Pwelc.jpgJyHUoOE.jpg

the last one is what the colour actually looks like because my phone front camera noms away at my pink and i am left with an ugly orange.

MiUJGoI.jpg

and lastly, plushies help my depression a lot at night, because i somehow developed that too...

Love the pink hair! It looks great on you! I decided to be more serious on my picture so here's a better hand drawn image of myself... IN COLOR!

width=300http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/183/8/5/85f35dbea1b834da5be888b1727d3ff8-d6bqhh5.png[/img]

I am still not allowed to show my real face to the world yet...