Aveyond Studios Community
Sign in to follow this  
Aisling Yinyr Ngaio

Post Your Picture (remake)

Just do a little bit of Maths, you see.

You're now 18. So in 2000, you must be round about 9, right? He, cute face!

Btw, I like your siggie~

Huh. Yeah, totally did not notice the number in the background. And since that "2000" is actually part of a banner, it could actually be "celebrating xx year of xxx ballet company 2000-200x" and that photo wasn't taken in 2000 *shrug*

Anyways, if it WAS a 2000 production, I would be 7-8 years old :evil:

The actual fact he wouldn't also be expecting to compared by you! And another point is you look like one of our SCHOOL's top hunks.

You mean Stardale? He's handsome for sure. But looks like lots of girls are after him? Is that true, Stardale?

Of course not~!

I don't want a lot of girls chasing behind me. I rejected a lot of them when they asked me because they aren't even sincere with what they say. Some are even vain. Plus, my academics would be my top priority.

Oh, I think we should go back to what the topic really is for.

@theone: gangsta type :evil: that rocks!

Amazing Photos... as you can see, mine is in my signature. :)

D_A: You were just the cutest mouse... Amanda just Loved it! (oh, and we're back from London... it took us a few weeks to thaw... it was Crazy Cold!)

Very Cute children kipani... I'd be pale too if I had two children (I have none)... but most likely due to lack of sleep. :)

Sakuracon wasn't as good as last year's... D_A is sad :cry:

Nevertheless... PICS!!!

width=500http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/117/6/b/sakuracon_randomness_by_angelerenoir-d3f23rh.gif[/img]

By the power of sparkles, Gyendal is a girl and Mel is a schoolgirl nerd!

Well, as you might already know, I'm closet-cosplaying as Gyendal and "nerd-Mel" is someone from my school. She so happens to have the same haircut as Mel do, so....

Yeah, I'm so smart that I turned my con-badge backwards so you can't see my name [it doesn't say "Gyendal"].

width=500http://i116.photobucket.com/albums/o21/sha-bo_de_LC/LOLcon.jpg[/img]

Gy goes to check out the yaoi stand while Mel wanders off elsewhere. Oh look, he's got 2 France/UK Hetalia doujinshis.

On a more serious note, the only stand selling doujinshi in the con was the yaoi stand and I do NOT read yaoi. I was so miffed. Sure, there were one or two het couples there, but it was buried under the yaoi and it's hentai. Nope, not reading that.

The two doujins in my hands are just pictures I Googled and stuck in there with Photoshop. I did not actually own them *derp*

------------------------------------------------

Now for something post-con

width=500http://a5.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/227759_1780535672194_1203493445_31658973_5424606_n.jpg[/img]

D_A and Amanda and plushie Mel.

Mel is going to go live with Amanda. Bye bye Mel... You're safe from Gyendal now :P

@D_A- Mel plushie is so cute. But...... Gyendal plushie is cuter. Too bad we live in different countries, or else I'd have kept on annoying you until you made me one :P How'd you the lightening effect on human Gyendal which is you, right?